4 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

Textbook. Magnificent work everyone.

I was late to the party once again and it had been taken down off his twitter but what a monumental arse piece of a guy he is for suggesting that. How out of touch can a person be?

4 hours ago, GordonS said:

The dude's had a nightmare.

Tweets for us all to sing for the Queen.

Responds to obvious stick by tweeting that they're attacking a 9 year old - which he never mentioned before.

Responds to obvious stick by saying farewell to Twitter.

I've never liked the guy , another talentless  Z lister famous for doing nowt 

3 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

The chef's kiss was when he deleted the original tweet and put up another one clumsily saying his daughter thought it was a good idea in order to fail to tug on heart strings with the follow up scripted video to which he couldn't help but mouth along to. Just exemplary.

Oh man. Sad I missed it!

2 hours ago, stanton said:

I've never liked the guy , another talentless  Z lister famous for doing nowt 

I always thought he was a Tim Nice But Dim. I think he's been daft here rather than anything else, but using your 9 years old as a shield, even accidentally, is not cool.

That moment when you open this at the latest page, see a few wid comments so with your interest piqued you go toward the bottom of the previous page and your attention is drawn to Betty about to celebrate her 94th and think, damn good effort boys.  

Amanda Knox was spotted later.

Twitter is the best of the social media platforms, but it’s also the worst. Absolute loonballs run amok all over the place, and their views get amplified. It’s like the comments section of a newspaper, or the Sky Sports transfer deadline day; if you get your wording just right you can set off all sorts of insanity.