Guest Moomintroll
Tories are fair game for maximum abuse in my opinion. 
f**k you and all who sail in you, that said, harsh but fair, we deserve it.

On 09/03/2020 at 14:57, ICTChris said:

Magee flopping onto this thread boasting about being  banned for abusing people or getting blocked for posting abuse at minor celebrities them is toe-curlingly pathetic.  There should be a Japanese word for a combination of pity and disgust to really express what it's like reading his posts.

Godzilla? It's the only Japanese word I know

On 09/03/2020 at 20:57, ICTChris said:

Magee flopping onto this thread boasting about being  banned for abusing people or getting blocked for posting abuse at minor celebrities them is toe-curlingly pathetic.  There should be a Japanese word for a combination of pity and disgust to really express what it's like reading his posts.

He is an absolute pollution. Any time I see one of his posts quoted I've got my head in my hands.

I'd encourage anyone to put him on ignore, and to avoid quoting him where possible to save my eyes.

Edited by Marshmallo

14 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

He is an absolute pollution. Any time I see one of his posts quoted I've got my head in my hands.

I'd encourage anyone to put him on ignore, and to avoid quoting him where possible to save my eyes.

I take it this hasn't enhanced your forum experience?

Believed to be run by the singer, the account of nu metal band Trapt (nope, me neither) has been having a relentless meltdown of biblical proportions for days now:

ETA: Checked them on YouTube. Terrible. REALLY terrible. Corona-music. Don’t do it.