Twitter/Kiss/Ten

3 hours ago, charon said:

Glasgow.

Miles better.

Why do these stupid walks get signed off? The councillors who sanction this shite are almost as moronic as the clowns on either side who turn up. 

10 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

They did ban them briefly but then said they could get sued and they started again. I wish they'd called bluffs on that tbh.

Ridiculous. 

"IT'S OUR DEMOCRATIC RIGHT" arguments incoming. 

I was in Glasgow today. The amount of polis used to control what looked like a few hundred marchers and the counter-mob rabble was ridiculous. They must have outnumbered both mobs by 5 to 1.

I was previously in the let them make an arse of themselves camp. But the participants should have to pay for the policing of these events in my opinion now.

Back in 2016 when I lived on the Trongate there was a few commemorations of the 1916 Easter Rising which passed by without a hitch and were actually quite interesting. Then the Orange mob caught wind of it and started turning up to protest. My favourite banner was “Britain will never be yours.” Don’t think that was the goal of the Irish Republicans but guess it’s good to let them know regardless, lads.