Twitter/Kiss/Ten

Just now, NJ2 said:

I knew this would get hate. Imagine the boy having a laugh and enjoying himself. What a waster, what a dick. f**k off man. c***s just having a good time. Relax a little, spend less time giving abuse to folk you don’t know and you might enjoy yourself as well.

Absolutely. I'm far from a fan of his.. Some of the stuff he says is excellent, vast majority is forced 'banter'. Thought the Joker sketch was good though, thoroughly enjoyed it. 

Absolutely. I'm far from a fan of his.. Some of the stuff he says is excellent, vast majority is forced 'banter'. Thought the Joker sketch was good though, thoroughly enjoyed it. 

Can anyone post a link of a Joker based Twitter video made by a very high profile comedian which missed the mark painfully? I can’t think of any

On 21/11/2019 at 15:04, Dosser-fae-the-shire said:

Paul Slane. Talented young Well player. Signed for Celtic, shagged whores, snorted charlie. Ruined career. It’s hilarious though, apparently.

You missed the bit where he feigned injury whilst running down his time at Motherwell, before moving to Celtic and actually getting a serious injury.

Karma's a bitch my plooky friend 

Edited by eddiemunster

23 hours ago, peasy23 said:
On 22/11/2019 at 21:45, Melanius Mullarkey said:
Anyway, you’ve all got this to look forward to in a few years.

Someone on here has experience of shagging a hunchback.

He should have clocked something was up when he spotted her ironing board.

Spoiler

773F1336-385C-422D-AF79-EE0CA582AED7.jpeg.f5b7e20eb4cf14e386eb949a096f6980.jpeg

There seems to be a video doing the rounds of a guy eating a shit for a tenner. What the fucking hell is wrong with people? I don't know who comes out this worse - the guy filming it, the guy eating said shit or the guy who offered him the money and actually let him do it. Disgusting. 

Oddly enough that seems to be fine by Twitter. At least no one was called a c**t or else it would be an automated ban by the looks of things. 

I knew this would get hate. Imagine the boy having a laugh and enjoying himself. What a waster, what a dick. f**k off man. c***s just having a good time. Relax a little, spend less time giving abuse to folk you don’t know and you might enjoy yourself as well.
Ps, this isn’t aimed at you Dele, but the folk posting saying Paul Slane is a p***k for having the audacity to have a laugh, usually at his own expense.
Looks like his Wiki page is updated regularly.

Screenshot_20191125-221106_Chrome.jpeg