3 hours ago, Dosser-fae-the-shire said:

I was reading the comments under it and couldn’t believe the amount of folk who thought it was hilarious. He’s a complete fuckin waster and everything that’s wrong with our culture of praising folk who ruined their talent with drink and/or drugs. Perhaps someone who has an active Twitter account can call him a c**t for me.

Get back on Twitter. You must be able to. I seen that wee manpreet guy is on his 5th account.

3 hours ago, Dosser-fae-the-shire said:

Paul Slane. Talented young Well player. Signed for Celtic, shagged whores, snorted charlie. Ruined career. It’s hilarious though, apparently.

Thought he was in Hi_de_ hi.

Yes, quite a lot. 12 hour bans were the norm for me and then I picked up a few of 7 day bans. I reckon I’ve had about 10 accounts suspended although I know someone who must be on his 100th account.

Mine is a permanent ban. No 7 days etc. It’s not that important to me to take a lot of time setting a new account up. Got enough shite going on in my life.

Mine is a permanent ban. No 7 days etc. It’s not that important to me to take a lot of time setting a new account up. Got enough shite going on in my life.

I’ve had about 10 permanently banned but it’s pretty easy to get back on. Twitter seems to be pretty inconsistent in how strict they are, sometimes it’s a walk in the park and the next week they are doing a huge purge banning half of all accounts.

2 hours ago, Tarmo Kink said:

I’ve had about 10 permanently banned but it’s pretty easy to get back on. Twitter seems to be pretty inconsistent in how strict they are, sometimes it’s a walk in the park and the next week they are doing a huge purge banning half of all accounts.

Oh you’re hard.

2 hours ago, Tarmo Kink said:

Are you a racist professional arsehole?

That half of all accounts getting banned in Twitter purges are folk who’ve been reported by Janey Godley.

I knew this would get hate. Imagine the boy having a laugh and enjoying himself. What a waster, what a dick. f**k off man. c***s just having a good time. Relax a little, spend less time giving abuse to folk you don’t know and you might enjoy yourself as well.
Ps, this isn’t aimed at you Dele, but the folk posting saying Paul Slane is a p***k for having the audacity to have a laugh, usually at his own expense.