The protests in Iraq aren’t getting much coverage, considering how long they have been going on for and that hundreds of protesters have died. Maybe the introduction of Lions to the equation will catch people’s attention.

The protests in Iraq aren’t getting much coverage, considering how long they have been going on for and that hundreds of protesters have died. Maybe the introduction of Lions to the equation will catch people’s attention.

He brings a knife, you bring a gun
He brings a dog, you bring a lion
That's the Iraq way

6 hours ago, Swarley said:

He brings a knife, you bring a gun
He brings a dog, you bring a lion
That's the Iraq way

What if he brings a lion...do I get the gun?

I'd rather have the gun in any circumstances, but I'd rather not be in Iraq, not after the last time.

On 15/11/2019 at 13:28, ICTChris said:

loving the way that the bloke's dressed the lion up in Crawley Town shorts !

Image result for red football shorts with white trim

^^^ 100% this.

No idea what some folk think is so great about him. Absolute bellend.

I was reading the comments under it and couldn’t believe the amount of folk who thought it was hilarious. He’s a complete fuckin waster and everything that’s wrong with our culture of praising folk who ruined their talent with drink and/or drugs. Perhaps someone who has an active Twitter account can call him a c**t for me.

25 minutes ago, Dosser-fae-the-shire said:

I was reading the comments under it and couldn’t believe the amount of folk who thought it was hilarious. He’s a complete fuckin waster and everything that’s wrong with our culture of praising folk who ruined their talent with drink and/or drugs. Perhaps someone who has an active Twitter account can call him a c**t for me.

Who is the c**t anyway?

2 minutes ago, Dosser-fae-the-shire said:

Paul Slane. Talented young Well player. Signed for Celtic, shagged whores, snorted charlie. Ruined career. It’s hilarious though, apparently.

Thanks. As depressing as I'd feared.

The video of him up on stage at Open Goal live, spraying beer everywhere whilst a room full of welts sing “Slaneys on fire!” and lap up his pish patter is cringey as f**k.