I see p&b’s favourite fanzine editor Andy Muirhead is back on Twitter. What a sad, pitiful excuse for a man he is. A grown man with a family and he’s spent his entire day trading tedious, unintelligible insults with equally stupid Rangers fans. 

5 hours ago, Cerberus said:

Gammon is the new normal.

On a side note I think it’s ok to ask where a doctor went to university.
I wouldn’t want a doctor straight out of Kabul University or University of Paisley doing a risky operation on me.

They'd  be a bit rough and ready with the stitches and quicker to amputate than normal. But they need to move on before dealing with the next atrocity.

I agree about Kabul though.

Guest Moomintroll

Gammon is the new normal.

On a side note I think it’s ok to ask where a doctor went to university.

I wouldn’t want a doctor straight out of Kabul University or University of Paisley doing a risky operation on me.

Neither would I if they didn't know the actual name of the University they went to.

I've probably used twitter 2 or 3 times in my life and I just logged into my twitter account for the first time in ages and I am being followed by a load of arabs - not the bad kind though, the real ones from the middle east who communicate in mad characters that don't make sense. 

9 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

I've probably used twitter 2 or 3 times in my life and I just logged into my twitter account for the first time in ages and I am being followed by a load of arabs - not the bad kind though, the real ones from the middle east who communicate in mad characters that don't make sense. 

Is Middle East a euphemism for Broughty Ferry?

15 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Is your avatar anything like this, by any chance?

aikGMeUchoW3nEKto2mJeU-320-80.jpg