On 05/10/2019 at 19:18, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Video doing the rounds of two rangers supporters doing the entrance to their wedding reception with ‘simply the best’ blaring and the entire wedding party joining in with sectarian add on’s. What goes through someones mind that on the happiest day of their life they still have to hate something? Isnt hating marriage enough?

Yeah I had the pleasure of that video.

Surprisingly the couple weren't the typical 30 stone heffers you'd expect to be blaring that out at their wedding.

Find it difficult to believe not at least 1 catholic in the room.

12 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

Surprisingly the couple weren't the typical 30 stone heffers you'd expect to be blaring that out at their wedding.

I don't.

The wedding was in the failed state so I can see why they may have achieved a matrimonial apartheid.

1 hour ago, Dosser-fae-the-shire said:

How did you manage that? I tried to create a new one and they banned it immediately.

It was one I had already there with basically nae tweets incase the work went looking for my social media.
It uses an unused email address anaw.

6 minutes ago, gannonball said:

How she caught her cant really be described as that. Quite sneaky really.

I suppose so.

I realise that by posting on here about this I'm adding to it but the entire thing is just dreary.  It highlights the misery and meaninglessness of celebrity lives, pretending to be friends with someone while selling stories about them and then using finding this out to secure publicity and social media exposure.  

All this needs now is for people to claim to have been bullied or to have mental health problems and we'll have ticked all the boxes.