21 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

I don't frequent the politics forum here, can count on one hand the amount of times ive ventured in there despite being very interested in the subject and a member of a political party, purely for the reason I just know it will be choc full of brainwashed SNP cult followers who worship everything said by Ian Blackford and Mhairi Black, and won't stand for a word of criticism of the Nats, I encounter many of them in real life and on social media, absolute weapons. 

How much is Sinn Fein membership these days?

Can you imagine the shit [mention=1]Div[/mention] would get from her?! Didn't Mumsnet threaten to close him down?

Div capitulated to pressure from Mumsnet in the Daily Record, shortly after their Am I Being Unreasonable Or... thread was taken over by P&B regulars to the extent that it made the pages of Private Eye. It was this website’s finest moment.

24 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

I don't frequent the politics forum here, can count on one hand the amount of times ive ventured in there despite being very interested in the subject and a member of a political party, purely for the reason I just know it will be choc full of brainwashed SNP cult followers who worship everything said by Ian Blackford and Mhairi Black, and won't stand for a word of criticism of the Nats, I encounter many of them in real life and on social media, absolute weapons. 

Don't worry, you not posting in the politics forum absolutely raises the level of discourse there.

Just now, Miguel Sanchez said:

Don't worry, you not posting in the politics forum absolutely raises the level of discourse there.

I somehow doubt it could plummet any lower given the inane rants and drivel from the likes of Granny Danger and Perthshire Belle mark 866.

5 hours ago, LondonHMFC said:

Screenshot_20191002-125335_Twitter.jpgThe sentence

The sentence, "She's 16, doesn't conform to the usual 16 year old girl look, she isn't pouting & photoshopping her thigh gap." is deeply disturbing and certainly creepy coming from a woman of about the same age as me.

My lassies are now 20 and 17 - so in the same age-range as Greta Thunberg - and neither them nor their pals 'pout & photoshop their thigh gap'. in the manner that Godley describes.  I wonder who she mixes with to reach that conclusion or is this her fantasy?

I took my 17 yo to sit her driving theory test in Aylesbury today.  She wore 'normal' jeans, a t-shirt and a pair of Docs.  No makeup and no hair styling - just as pretty-much every teenage lassie would do.  Where Godley gets her ideas from is not normal and is certainly not my experience.

Oh and when Just A Minute have had her "Coming from the Edinburgh Festival" she's a barely-coherent fuckwit. 

The, thankfully, very little i've seen of her, her act seems to consist of pointing out she's "fae the Calton" and expecting that on it's own to be funny.
And she held up a sign with "c**t" on it when Trump visited.

Football account.

I'm appreciating Jane Godley much in the same way that I appreciate the black death.

Football account.

This is very odd, it's not like it's other children she is struggling to get onside. I would hope that the (old) men who find her and her arguments so disagreeable wouldn't change their minds because she pouted, wore make up or photoshopped herself. Bizarre

Football account.

The sentence, "She's 16, doesn't conform to the usual 16 year old girl look, she isn't pouting & photoshopping her thigh gap." is deeply disturbing and certainly creepy coming from a woman of about the same age as me.
My lassies are now 20 and 17 - so in the same age-range as Greta Thunberg - and neither them nor their pals 'pout & photoshop their thigh gap'. in the manner that Godley describes.  I wonder who she mixes with to reach that conclusion or is this her fantasy?
I took my 17 yo to sit her driving theory test in Aylesbury today.  She wore 'normal' jeans, a t-shirt and a pair of Docs.  No makeup and no hair styling - just as pretty-much every teenage lassie would do.  Where Godley gets her ideas from is not normal and is certainly not my experience.
Oh and when Just A Minute have had her "Coming from the Edinburgh Festival" she's a barely-coherent fuckwit. 

Football account.

10 hours ago, AFCDannyFTH said:

There have been a tonne of videos where she has done voiceovers etc that have been doing the rounds on whatsapp recently. Her voice is brutal. 

According to her followers, anyone who doesn't like her jokes is simply "afraid of strong women". 

Edit - Somehow forgot to mention that she is the lassie that held up the "trump is a c**t" sign at Turnberry.

Her daughters attempts at comedy are even worse, absolutely dire.

Some of their videos would be classed as extreme torture by the United nations. 

13 minutes ago, bennett said:

Her daughters attempts at comedy are even worse, absolutely dire.

Some of their videos would be classed as extreme torture by the United nations. 

Agree with this. The pair of them were on one of Richard Herring's podcast from the Fringe earlier this year and the whole thing made me hate sound.

Div capitulated to pressure from Mumsnet in the Daily Record, shortly after their Am I Being Unreasonable Or... thread was taken over by P&B regulars to the extent that it made the pages of Private Eye. It was this website’s finest moment.
Would you be able to point me in the direction of... well, any of this? I'd heard of the P&B v Mumsnet beef before, but didn't realise it reached that level.

3 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

I thought they both agreed to try to calm things down when Mumsnet sent out a suicide bomber to get her tits out and P+B nearly drowned in jism. 

26 minutes ago, accies1874 said:
3 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

Would you be able to point me in the direction of... well, any of this? I'd heard of the P&B v Mumsnet beef before, but didn't realise it reached that level.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?sxsrf=ACYBGNRvuzRqah-ACJR3NnD0N6THSTbDAA%3A1570051161231&source=hp&ei=WRSVXa-oC4PDlwTTspBg&q=pie+and+bovril+mumsnet&oq=pie+and+bovril+mum&gs_l=psy-ab.3.0.0i22i30.1281.6736..7983...0.0..0.115.1355.16j2......0....1..gws-wiz.......0i131j0j35i39.7UWTxVVm8iw#spf=1570051170090

Gotta love google

15 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I thought they both agreed to try to calm things down when Mumsnet sent out a suicide bomber to get her tits out and P+B nearly drowned in jism. 

There was a Celtic fan used to post here a few years ago, she had a daft name like Celtic Ghirl xxx1888 or something and got a bit of stick in general on here, for some reason I can't remember she posted a spoiler with a picture of herself under the reveal and it turns out she was pretty attractive. 

She then had a plethora of creeps stalking her about the forum, following/adding her as a friend at random and she mentioned one or two rather impersonal DM's as well.

I can't recall seeing her post in a good 3 or 4 years at least, probably creeped out by the various middle aged guys old enough to be her dad sleazing over her.