Can't decide who is worse, Janey Godley or her almost cult-like Twitter following. She seems to say that every person that doesn't like her or her "comedy" is an anonymous sexist football troll. The irony is, the folk doing the real trolling are her fans, more than half of whom tweet under pseudonyms. 

If a "comedian" can't handle some stick online, they're probably in the wrong job. 

3 minutes ago, AFCDannyFTH said:

Can't decide who is worse, Janey Godley or her almost cult-like Twitter following. She seems to say that every person that doesn't like her or her "comedy" is an anonymous sexist football troll. The irony is, the folk doing the real trolling are her fans, more than half of whom tweet under pseudonyms. 

If a "comedian" can't handle some stick online, they're probably in the wrong job. 

She's blocked me on Twitter despite me never interacting with her in any way whatsoever.

1 minute ago, KnightswoodBear said:

She's blocked me on Twitter despite me never interacting with her in any way whatsoever.

I agree with the comments about her having a breakdown. She gives off the impression that she sits and searches for any mention of her name. I saw a post yesterday where a fairly well known AFC fan referred to her as Jan** G***ey to try and avoid having her followers set on him. She found it and started accusing the guy of having multiple accounts set up purely to abuse her, and several of her followers (posting under pseudonyms) having a go at the poor guy for being "anonymous" despite having his name and photo as his profile. There were threats of getting the police involved 😂 

She can play the sexism card all she likes. Whether she has a cock or not, she's still an absolute c*nt. 

I'd never heard of this Janey Godley until I started reading about her on here this week. Yesterday I saw a massive post on a Facebook page called 'The Glasgow Gospel' saying how great she is and basically shoving their nose right up her arse. Either she sponsors that page or it was written by her herself. The most sycophantic shit I have ever read in my puff. 

5 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

I'd never heard of this Janey Godley until I started reading about her on here this week. Yesterday I saw a massive post on a Facebook page called 'The Glasgow Gospel' saying how great she is and basically shoving their nose right up her arse. Either she sponsors that page or it was written by her herself. The most sycophantic shit I have ever read in my puff. 

There have been a tonne of videos where she has done voiceovers etc that have been doing the rounds on whatsapp recently. Her voice is brutal. 

According to her followers, anyone who doesn't like her jokes is simply "afraid of strong women". 

Edit - Somehow forgot to mention that she is the lassie that held up the "trump is a c**t" sign at Turnberry.

Edited by AFCDannyFTH

Just now, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

I was accused of being a sexist by one of her followers, the tweet I wrote 2 mins before said accusation was in support of Nicola Sturgeon being the best politician in the UK this generation. Not quite sure how someone can be a misogynist and support females at the same time?

I think it's just something they throw at folk to justify their attacks on them. 

Can't decide who is worse, Janey Godley or her almost cult-like Twitter following... 

It’s the folk that don’t like her tweeting her to tell her they don’t like her. Just mute or block her and move on.

ETA: that’s not a dig at you, I don’t know if you have Twitter or have ever tweeted her