1 hour ago, CaspianChris said:

A perfect example while some should not be allowed unsupervised access to the internet.

While this is an intriguing and completely unintelligent use of the English language sadly the racist view is clear.

Simple is a far higher level of understanding of the English language than this guy possesses. 

Yes this is a supporter of The Rangers in action on the internet.

I'm going out on a limb here and suggest that Billy isn't going to come up with a cure for cancer.

4 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I'm surprised he managed in Nandos.

Listening to what he's complaining about (I wonder if it's the brown people, the song, or the saltire or all three) he's an even bigger stupid c**t that I initially thought. I'm fucking amazed he's allowed to cross the street on his on. But he's "happy married" so, you do you, Billy. c**t.

Edited by MSU

1 hour ago, CaspianChris said:

A perfect example while some should not be allowed unsupervised access to the internet.

While this is an intriguing and completely unintelligent use of the English language sadly the racist view is clear.

Simple is a far higher level of understanding of the English language than this guy possesses. 

Why the f**k are you RTing this troll, he's loving every minute of it.

That’s horrible.

A Nandos in Silverburn. Wall to wall neds.

2 hours ago, CaspianChris said:

I found a video of the singing and can not see how you can be that badly offended.  It cheered me up this morning, as did the wee guy dancing along.

Another wee guy nicking their charity tin at 30 seconds 😂

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

This 100 tweet thread about scientific racism is the sort of thing I love finding on Twitter.

I've got no idea what that guy is on about but I'm guessing he's not a cracking laugh down the pub.