Is anybody else getting more than necessary of this c**t the bootlegger on their timeline? Weird guy that supports Wrexham or some pish and just posts long winded videos where he’s essentially just having a beer?

2 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Is anybody else getting more than necessary of this c**t the bootlegger on their timeline? Weird guy that supports Wrexham or some pish and just posts long winded videos where he’s essentially just having a beer?

Don’t worry. @itzdrk is due to kick his welsh fanny right in soon.

Stay tuned.

I'm sure he'll be outed as a thick racist or a paedophile soon enough.

On 23/08/2019 at 23:22, NJ2 said:

I don’t know the context to this but you might be right.

edit, see @Weareelgin post

43A46787-58E8-417A-9A87-5F98F2E1B8D5.png

Edited by Karpaty Lviv

Twitter is basically unusable now. Filled with tweets other people like and accounts other people follow.
Become pointless aside from getting SPFL news.
That Sean McDonald boy seems a total p***k as well.

What has happened with the boy Sean McDonald (whoever he is?)? Twice he’s been mentioned but no context.
I don’t know the context to this but you might be right.
edit, see@Weareelgin post

43A46787-58E8-417A-9A87-5F98F2E1B8D5.thumb.png.2bfe86efec641182578a2dd33bff3450.png

I just said he was annoying. Someone else claimed he’d be outed as a paedo or racist. Hopefully not tbh but I wouldn’t be surprised if an over 40’s man from a small ex-mining community (I assume) is racist.

21 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

What has happened with the boy Sean McDonald (whoever he is?)? Twice he’s been mentioned but no context.

I just said he was annoying. Someone else claimed he’d be outed as a paedo or racist. Hopefully not tbh but I wouldn’t be surprised if an over 40’s man from a small ex-mining community (I assume) is racist.

I went and had a look based on the comment above and didn’t know that was his name. Someone is digging up old tweets of his. He’s a massive attention seeker so deserves it.

1 hour ago, NJ2 said:

Aye sorry hence my edit. 

2 hours ago, Muzza81 said:

I went and had a look based on the comment above and didn’t know that was his name. Someone is digging up old tweets of his. He’s a massive attention seeker so deserves it.

He gets onto my Time Line quite a bit (no idea why) but I went for a look yesterday and couldn't find anything on him bar one reply from him saying something along the lines of "well I've looked at one guy who's having a go and he used the N word in a tweet years ago. Cretin". 

The tweeter who posted old tweets of Sean MacDonald has deleted their account, making all the conversations about it very strange.

I’m sure one of the tweets was of McDonald saying the Orange Order were “poofy c***s”.

I also have no idea who Sean MacDonald is, although having looked him up he hosts a podcast.