Harassing some woman apparently.  I'm also sad to report he seems to be back on Twitter using one of his many many aliases. 

Is he scotzine? Who was he harassing?

Social media has been a massive bear trap for arsehole middle aged men who have issues with women.

2 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Is he scotzine? Who was he harassing?

Social media has been a massive bear trap for arsehole middle aged men who have issues with women.

He used to be, along with numerous other accounts and websites that are since defunct.

Why has the guy on twitter called Naked Martin not been banned from Twitter/ thrown in jail by now?

^^^Trying to make out he’s not Naked Martin.

He used to be, along with numerous other accounts and websites that are since defunct.

He’s a fucking clown. Face of a hundred dirty offences too.

That thread (which I hadn't seen previously, top notch stuff) suggests Scotzine has been on the go since at least 2009. How has a decade of shit writing, fights, threats, shit writing, abuse, social media bannings and shit writing not convinced this guy that he's wasting his time?

5 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

That thread (which I hadn't seen previously, top notch stuff) suggests Scotzine has been on the go since at least 2009. How has a decade of shit writing, fights, threats, shit writing, abuse, social media bannings and shit writing not convinced this guy that he's wasting his time?

My personal favourite recently was after a Rangers Celtic game when a Celtic fan was stabbed, and he was all over it blaming Rangers fans.  He then (falsely) claimed the guy had died.

It then became clear that it was some hot, Celtic fan on Celtic fan action, and the guy wasn't dead.  His twitter underwent some serious deleting of tweets for the next few hours.

I can't understand why he's never made it in the lucrative world of Sevco blogging.

eta: Hi Andy!

Edited by KnightswoodBear

Scotzine's resignantion:
http://www.scotzine.com/2016/10/time-to-bid-adieu/
Hope nobody on here got their legs broken by him. 

Clearly not bothered about the haters.

I’m waiting until his wife is sprogless before having a go.

Police Scotland clearly have bigger fish to fry than Scotzine haters.