Twitter/Kiss/Ten

Not many tweets about the opening round of fixtures in the women’s league. Strange that after all the massive advocates for the women’s game that emerged during the World Cup! Can’t wait to hear all the podcasts too. 

No like that inside the spfl account to make stuff up either...good on yer man Burrows putting him right.

Honestly, he’s a fucking zoomer, but no worse that the 17,000 folk (or however many, because I’m blocked) who follow him. If folk just ignored him, he’d disappear into his own bedroom and never come out.

In other news, Mr Malky is embarking on a war of words with, erm, Liz Kershaw. Quite what about isn’t entirely clear, but it’s not exactly a meeting of minds.

4 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

Honestly, he’s a fucking zoomer, but no worse that the 17,000 folk (or however many, because I’m blocked) who follow him. If folk just ignored him, he’d disappear into his own bedroom and never come out.

In other news, Mr Malky is embarking on a war of words with, erm, Liz Kershaw. Quite what about isn’t entirely clear, but it’s not exactly a meeting of minds.

Mr Malky once tweeted me out of the blue because he was angry that I'd been Nandos.