I’ve no idea what he’s signing but that was how to do it.  
Twitter appears to be made up of loads of people shouting ... "Fake" at everything.

I'm pretty sure that wasn't setup.

Quite entertaining wee video.

Twitter appears to be made up of loads of people shouting ... "Fake" at everything.

I'm pretty sure that wasn't setup.

Quite entertaining wee video.

The guy puts an in-ear monitor on without even blinking. Of course it’s set up.

Still, it added to the show and that’s what it’s all about.

There’s a lot of folk who get very angry when anything other than white guitar music gets played at Glastonbury, and that’s why folk are yelling fake and fraud. Also, as you say, Twitter is what Twitter does.

Guest Moomintroll
You’ll struggle to find a more tragic Twitter account than this.
77DBA141-C38A-4075-B4D5-DA3961476329.thumb.png.7d1d3fef02389f4ae4359a06485d3467.png
Yer man who hates snop doggy dog would run him close. Anyone who is on either extreme end of the spectrum politically speaking tend to be utter twats to be fair (tbf).

18 minutes ago, J_Stewart said:

His one yesterday was even more tragic

What an idiot, you'd never get a question as easy as that in a Trivial Pursuit Championship.

There’s a lot of folk who get very angry when anything other than white guitar music gets played at Glastonbury, and that’s why folk are yelling fake and fraud. Also, as you say, Twitter is what Twitter does.

https://www.change.org/p/glastonbury-festival-cancel-kanye-west-s-headline-slot-and-get-a-rock-band

There was a petition going around to replace Kanye West at the Glastonbury he headlined with a 'real' musician. The replacement wanted probably being a yer da rock band or some by the numbers 'indie' band. The irony of course is Glastonbury has always being way more diverse in genre vs other big festivals in UK.

Did he and your near neighbour not have a thing that ended up in court?

No, awful a human being as he appears to be, don’t think it was Hurst that was accused of domestic abuse, was the DJ if I remember correctly.

10 minutes ago, J_Stewart said:

No, awful a human being as he appears to be, don’t think it was Hurst that was accused of domestic abuse, was the DJ if I remember correctly.

You’re right but they were together at one point.

Lewis Capaldi is a singer and the son of actor,Peter Capaldi. If you’re still stumped Capaldi senior was recently cast as Doctor Who on BBC. You’ll of course be aware of Doctor Who, as the first incarnation, William Hartnell used to deliver your paper back in 1916....

IMG_0763.jpg

3 hours ago, Cerberus said:

What is it with English comedians, celebrities, football commentators, journalists, politicians all being racist bell ends?

Many of them might be, but labelling all of them as such comes across as a bit racisty in itself...