Twitter/Kiss/Ten

He’s a daft wee guy who enjoys winding up fans of various teams in a harmless way. His juvenile style of posting seems to upset fitba da types and the very worst of the Rangers support - some of whom attack him with some horrendous racist abuse. Thick, raging Falkirk and Rangers fans can’t take it.
I don’t think Manpreet is the problem here.

Doesnt help that he responds with hate speech either.

Nah, m8. That's "juvenile style" posts. 

Ive never been of a disposition where as an adult or a kid (btw that boy clearly is an adult, if he can go into pubs etc, just a fucking stupid one) i’ve ever wanted to abuse someone due to their ethnic background, but if that changes i’ll be sure to use that excuse. Guys a massive riddy for thistle fans.

Ive never been of a disposition where as an adult or a kid (btw that boy clearly is an adult, if he can go into pubs etc, just a fucking stupid one) i’ve ever wanted to abuse someone due to their ethnic background, but if that changes i’ll be sure to use that excuse. Guys a massive riddy for thistle fans.
No you are wrong.... Manpreet is not the problem.......
He’s a daft wee guy who enjoys winding up fans of various teams in a harmless way. His juvenile style of posting seems to upset fitba da types and the very worst of the Rangers support - some of whom attack him with some horrendous racist abuse. Thick, raging Falkirk and Rangers fans can’t take it.
I don’t think Manpreet is the problem here.

Im confused? I looked at the boys twitter feed the other day and saw him abusing folk calling them h*ns, gypsy b*****ds and other abuse like that in one quick scroll. The argument that this wee guy is some kind of banter-merchant who gets abuse just doesnt play.
I was agreeing with you, but using an obviously too subtle point and laugh at Hammer Jags ridiculous defence of the moron.

1 minute ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

No he is actually my brother.

That makes it worse. Who doesn't gloat when their brother makes a c**t of it?

I had just thought he was a massive* Hulk Hogan fan.

*Insert your own Bairnardo joke here.

That makes it worse. Who doesn't gloat when their brother makes a c**t of it?
I had just thought he was a massive* Hulk Hogan fan.

*Insert your own Bairnardo joke here.
Christ.

I actually managed to whoosh Div pretty well earlier and got no recognition at all. I am falling out of love with the game [emoji20]

I feel your pain so you will see no gloating from me brother. 
Short person without short person syndrome. f**k me preseason gets weird