9 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

So there's no concrete evidence he's a Tory and the biggest thing folk hate is his wean's names, and that his chain restaurants are a bit shite?

It's worse than that.

Jamie Oliver declared a while back: “What I love is that Ukip are stirring it up. Now they have stirred it up they have got my interest and I will listen to them.”

That doesn't sound good. He's pretty adamant that he doesn't support them at the end, but I'd hope for a better answer to that question than that.

Aye f**k it, he's a bit of a c**t then.

(And the lamb rump fiasco was his fucking fault)

2 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

That doesn't sound good. He's pretty adamant that he doesn't support them at the end, but I'd hope for a better answer to that question than that.

Aye f**k it, he's a bit of a c**t then.

(And the lamb rump fiasco was his fucking fault)

He was also praising Thatcher.

He was also praising Thatcher.
I know. I think he was being clever in the words he chose but that's what I figured.

That's outrageous levels of cuntery right there.

What is it with TV chefs? I was gutted when the Yorkshire guy that did Saturday kitchen came out as a giant Tory a few years back.

31 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

I know. I think he was being clever in the words he chose but that's what I figured.

That's outrageous levels of cuntery right there.

What is it with TV chefs? I was gutted when the Yorkshire guy that did Saturday kitchen came out as a giant Tory a few years back.

James Martin? FFS.

Another one who I liked that outed himself as a bit of a w**k was Michel Roux Jr, something to do with wages IIRC.

And Tom Kerridge is seemingly a massive bully, but then I never liked that fat b*****d.

2 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

All celebrity chefs are arseholes

Why is there so much debate about whether or not Jamie Oliver, celebrity chef and arsehole, is an arsehole or not?

People feel sorry for him because his tongue is so fucking fat

This will be a challenge for Jamie, cooking all the stuff that's left and finding a big enough freezer to keep it in. It should yield some interesting recipes. It can be done Linda McCartney did it and she wasn't a well, and they've still got enough to sell.

1 hour ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Atul Kuchar is supposed to be a good guy and Tom Kitchin seems decent.

Are you kidding? I only watch Kitchin in case he falls on a knife or the chip pan explodes.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

I did find a salmon and couscous recipe from him that I make at least once a fortnight.  Never been in his restaurants though.  I hardly go in any nowadays anyway.  f**k I’ve never been in a Nando’s.

1 minute ago, Lofarl said:

I did find a salmon and couscous recipe from him that I make at least once a fortnight.  Never been in his restaurants though.  I hardly go in any nowadays anyway.  f**k I’ve never been in a Nando’s.

Mods plz

Used to play golf against an alcoholic chef. I’d always thrash him on the first nine holes but he’d be plying with me booze. After a few swigs of Electric White my game would be fucked. By the 10th hole he’d have sunk three litres of the stuff and became a demon. Chef b*****ds.

Guest Moomintroll
Used to play golf against an alcoholic chef. I’d always thrash him on the first nine holes but he’d be plying with me booze. After a few swigs of Electric White my game would be fucked. By the 10th hole he’d have sunk three litres of the stuff and became a demon. Chef b*****ds.
Drinking white cider at the golf? Stay classy Shandon.