6 minutes ago, throbber said:

Because he looks like Homer Simpson. I assumed what you posted was in favour of Bakers claim that he didn’t know which royal was getting married as he looked at that pic and thought Harry was William.

giphy.gif

Not doing so good..Screenshot_20190512-212824_Twitter.jpg.3ba1db0ce62b058f41b5b54243316ab9.jpg

1. Ha ha ha, serves you right you fat racist.

2. It’s his agency’s responsibility to get the promotional materials to the theatre. I’m guessing he’s his own agent, or his wife is.

3. I don’t know how big that theatre is, but I’d expect him to sell out maybe 100 seats at the most, at this point in his career - maybe more in Toryshire. I’m not sure what they were playing at booking him.

4. Ha ha ha ha, even Bobby Mann is getting ripped into him.

I missed all the Danny Baker chat:

I listened to Danny a lot (Brown sauce btw) and my take is that he knew exactly how the picture could/would be interpreted and had all the clever come-backs and rebuttals in mind for the wee Twitter backlash that he hoped it might create. IMO he probably searched for and had the picture/'joke' ready to go for a while before the birth.

He didn't consider that he'd be punted right off the bat for it though.