What the f**k did I just see, between the hot tub video and all the rangers family (spelt Addams wrong imo) photos. She looks deranged. Utterly mental case. He looks like someone who has finally been allowed up someone and is just appeasing before she gets carted away

The whole story is beyond mental, near enough certain that it's her running the account, the type of posts/phrasing on is identical to her old one. Also folk have pointed out that in  a couple of the old photoshopped photos from the last case, you can see in the reflection its him taking the photos of her and her supposed boyfriend which means they were together the whole time she was pretending to be with this other chap.  Regardless though some of the patter on twitter has been amusing :

Screen Shot 2019-03-25 at 23.56.13.png

Edited by Fratelli

I don't like the way the lassie tries to tuck her chin into her neck when smiling. Never have, even since her weirdo stalker days.

Someone seems to have created a twitter account for the psycho lassies bumbag, keeps calling her mum and the hostage boy Craig. Almost felt sorry for the guy the saw he went on holiday and went to a sash bash, hope the c**t gets locked in a hold all and left in a bath.

After seeing the horrifying video of that Rangers supporting 'couple' in the hot tub a few days ago I've ended up spending the last half hour or whatever reading about the guy Craig and his absolute psycho of a girlfriend. It's batshit mental, somebody call Netflix for Abducted in Plain Sight season 2 sort of stuff.
The background is that there's a woman in Airdrie called Jill Sharp who photoshopped herself in photos with some random bloke and convinced all her mates that they were engaged. She eventually started abusing him and his actual girlfriend in real life (https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/local-news/airdrie-woman-who-created-fake-14157652). Definite mental health problems but also a definite lunatic. 
Now she's dating a guy called Craig Hale (search his name on twitter) and he's constantly putting pictures up of the two of them drinking bottles of champagne and having #moetmoments in different hotels. The general consensus is that she's running his twitter account and that he's a bit simple and is being easily misled. I read elsewhere that they guy's actually gay and for some reason or another he's going along with the whole thing. 
Basically everything that he's putting up on his twitter is getting a bunch of replies with folk ripping the piss, claiming the photos are all photoshopped and slagging his horrendous comb over.
Apologies if this has been already covered before somewhere else on the forum but it was too nuts to not share with the wider P&B community.
I like that they both seem mental.
What the f**k did I just see, between the hot tub video and all the rangers family (spelt Addams wrong imo) photos. She looks deranged. Utterly mental case. He looks like someone who has finally been allowed up someone and is just appeasing before she gets carted away
I was at school with the lassie Jill at Airdrie Academy. Honestly she was one of these kind of backwards, quiet, shy people at school.
A bit simple, but harmless.
f**k knows what's happened in the years since leaving school, bit she's turned into an absolute fucking fruitloop.

23 minutes ago, ++Ammo - Airdrie++ said:

I was at school with the lassie Jill at Airdrie Academy. Honestly she was one of these kind of backwards, quiet, shy people at school.
A bit simple, but harmless.
f**k knows what's happened in the years since leaving school, bit she's turned into an absolute fucking fruitloop.

^^^
Definitely pumped simple Jill.