On 21/03/2019 at 17:26, throbber said:

Spoke to a guy from Hawick about the folk singer who shat on the fat woman’s face and apparently he has fucked off to Canada leaving his wife and children to pick up the pieces whilst the woman who he shat on is in a mental home for her own safety.

The thing about him fucking off is true, not too sure about the mental home thing as she's been seen about fairly recently. As for her getting her phone stolen at a party, as the story goes she was showing folk the videos at the party quite happily telling folk about it, she fell asleep and then someone sent them from her phone.  All a bit shady and an absolute nightmare for the kids to be honest. Things like that follow folk about forever in Hawick, as i'm sure is the same in any wee town

The thing about him fucking off is true, not too sure about the mental home thing as she's been seen about fairly recently. As for her getting her phone stolen at a party, as the story goes she was showing folk the videos at the party quite happily telling folk about it, she fell asleep and then someone sent them from her phone.  All a bit shady and an absolute nightmare for the kids to be honest. Things like that follow folk about forever in Hawick, as i'm sure is the same in any wee town

Yeah it’s a total dickish move for the guy to f**k off and leave his family there to have to deal with the ridicule, f**k knows what I would do in his situation though. Having said that I wouldn’t film myself shitting on a woman. It would be awful in a small town though as you say, even if people didn’t say anything to your face you would just know they’d be talking about you every time they spotted you out and about.

48 minutes ago, throbber said:

Yeah it’s a total dickish move for the guy to f**k off and leave his family there to have to deal with the ridicule, f**k knows what I would do in his situation though. Having said that I wouldn’t film myself shitting on a woman. It would be awful in a small town though as you say, even if people didn’t say anything to your face you would just know they’d be talking about you every time they spotted you out and about.

I notice you didn't say you wouldn't shit on a woman.  You just draw the line at filming it. 

I've always had my doubts about you. 

After seeing the horrifying video of that Rangers supporting 'couple' in the hot tub a few days ago I've ended up spending the last half hour or whatever reading about the guy Craig and his absolute psycho of a girlfriend. It's batshit mental, somebody call Netflix for Abducted in Plain Sight season 2 sort of stuff.

The background is that there's a woman in Airdrie called Jill Sharp who photoshopped herself in photos with some random bloke and convinced all her mates that they were engaged. She eventually started abusing him and his actual girlfriend in real life (https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/local-news/airdrie-woman-who-created-fake-14157652). Definite mental health problems but also a definite lunatic. 

Now she's dating a guy called Craig Hale (search his name on twitter) and he's constantly putting pictures up of the two of them drinking bottles of champagne and having #moetmoments in different hotels. The general consensus is that she's running his twitter account and that he's a bit simple and is being easily misled. I read elsewhere that they guy's actually gay and for some reason or another he's going along with the whole thing. 

Basically everything that he's putting up on his twitter is getting a bunch of replies with folk ripping the piss, claiming the photos are all photoshopped and slagging his horrendous comb over.

Apologies if this has been already covered before somewhere else on the forum but it was too nuts to not share with the wider P&B community.

After seeing the horrifying video of that Rangers supporting 'couple' in the hot tub a few days ago I've ended up spending the last half hour or whatever reading about the guy Craig and his absolute psycho of a girlfriend. It's batshit mental, somebody call Netflix for Abducted in Plain Sight season 2 sort of stuff.
The background is that there's a woman in Airdrie called Jill Sharp who photoshopped herself in photos with some random bloke and convinced all her mates that they were engaged. She eventually started abusing him and his actual girlfriend in real life (https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/local-news/airdrie-woman-who-created-fake-14157652). Definite mental health problems but also a definite lunatic. 
Now she's dating a guy called Craig Hale (search his name on twitter) and he's constantly putting pictures up of the two of them drinking bottles of champagne and having #moetmoments in different hotels. The general consensus is that she's running his twitter account and that he's a bit simple and is being easily misled. I read elsewhere that they guy's actually gay and for some reason or another he's going along with the whole thing. 
Basically everything that he's putting up on his twitter is getting a bunch of replies with folk ripping the piss, claiming the photos are all photoshopped and slagging his horrendous comb over.
Apologies if this has been already covered before somewhere else on the forum but it was too nuts to not share with the wider P&B community.
Seen a reference to this guy on extreme polls. Thanks for the background!

Just looked at his Twitter... [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]