Twitter/Kiss/Ten

Update : weirdo guy hasn't been arrested. He was in the gym. He "never had a problem in life with being trusted by girls who send me photos" 

:lol:

Nobody thought you'd saved this and the whole sites pics and uploaded them, mate. Everybody knows you as a weirdo creep that is quite techy minded. 

52 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Agreed, prefer my scuddies consensual

Back in the days of film cameras I took a jokey pic of my girlfriend naked on a beach in Greece pretending to play tennis, and she took one of me starkers coming out of the cold sea shivering with shrunken genitals. We both worked through the same job agency at the time and one of us managed to drop the undeveloped film in the office. A couple of weeks later we found the pics on the notice board. I was mortified, she not so much.

Edited by welshbairn

3 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

It’s a crime to download photographs published without the consent of the people in them, I think in Scotland you can get five years in prison for it.

Have you told Granny?

Back in the days of film cameras I took a jokey pic of my girlfriend naked on a beach in Greece pretending to play tennis, and she took one of me starkers coming out of the cold sea shivering with shrunken genitals. We both worked through the same job agency at the time and one of us managed to drop the undeveloped film in the office. A couple of weeks later we found the pics on the notice board. I was mortified, she not so much.

That is unfortunate! I would be equally mortified!

3 hours ago, Twinkle said:

Theres a folder containing 100s of photos and videos of Dundonian lassies in the scud. Been hearing that their iclouds were hacked but i reckon its just a collection of stuff from that Only Fans website

What’s the appeal of that onlyfans? Paying £20 a month to see some schemie bird’s poor quality nudes when the entire internet is at your disposal for free? Don’t get it.

Spoke to a guy from Hawick about the folk singer who shat on the fat woman’s face and apparently he has fucked off to Canada leaving his wife and children to pick up the pieces whilst the woman who he shat on is in a mental home for her own safety.

Spoke to a guy from Hawick about the folk singer who shat on the fat woman’s face and apparently he has fucked off to Canada leaving his wife and children to pick up the pieces whilst the woman who he shat on is in a mental home for her own safety.

As-in; she’s there because she’s suicidal?

As-in; she’s there because she’s suicidal?

Yeah. I saw a screen shot of one of her fb posts begging for people to stop harassing her and sharing the video a while back and she said she was close to killing herself. I do feel genuinely sorry for all concerned, particularly the children of both participants who are high school aged.

3 hours ago, throbber said:

Spoke to a guy from Hawick about the folk singer who shat on the fat woman’s face and apparently he has fucked off to Canada leaving his wife and children to pick up the pieces 

Even more revolting, could he or she not have cleaned up the mess when they had finished? It was their filthy deed after all....

Even more revolting, could he or she not have cleaned up the mess when they had finished? It was their filthy deed after all....

I made a conscious effort to not say “clean up the mess” as well.

2 hours ago, throbber said:

Yeah. I saw a screen shot of one of her fb posts begging for people to stop harassing her and sharing the video a while back and she said she was close to killing herself. I do feel genuinely sorry for all concerned, particularly the children of both participants who are high school aged.

How did the video get out?

Don't suppose they caught the thief/life wrecker?

A 24 year old got charged for it, not sure what the charge was though. Crazy how many life’s it has destroyed when you think about both immediate families and all of his band members and their families who are now out of work and will have to be asked about this video for ever more if they do start touring again.