• 2 weeks later...
On 1/6/2019 at 14:07, Marshmallo said:

That "Forza Papac" Rangers cheeky chappy banter account has shat it and protected his account after posting a tasteless "comedy" picture of Jay Beattie. 

These shite Old Firm "funny guy" accounts are probably my least favourite type of accounts on there. Unbelievably inane average patter but have thousands of followers because a sizeable proportion of Old Firm fans are brain donors. The lad Gregco is probably the worst example of it, 5/10 patter but eulogised by the orcs. 

Scratch far enough with any of these folk and they're revealed to be scumbags. 

both these c***s are from the Motherwell area I am sure.

One time kids TV gunge enthusiast Dave Benson Phillips' twitter feed is funny, weird, and somehow quietly moving in equal measures.

He seems to have taken to soup making to keep him sane after TV work dried up - blaming this on a false rumour that he had died, has set up his own mobile DJ business called 'Fantastic Beats And Where To Find Them', recently injured his left arm through overuse (unspecified), and has sent out a series of increasingly desperate pleas for modelling balloons (now resolved).

It's compelling stuff.

One time kids TV gunge enthusiast Dave Benson Phillips' twitter feed is funny, weird, and somehow quietly moving in equal measures.

He seems to have taken to soup making to keep him sane after TV work dried up - blaming this on a false rumour that he had died, has set up his own mobile DJ business called 'Fantastic Beats And Where To Find Them', recently injured his left arm through overuse (unspecified), and has sent out a series of increasingly desperate pleas for modelling balloons (now resolved).

It's compelling stuff.

You’ve somewhat overlooked the whole meat pie episode of 4 days ago.
He’s also inviting folk to contact him while he’s in the office...I have no idea, and it seems unspecified, as to why they would contact him?

He certainly seems keen for people to contact him in his office (from 10am onwards). Maybe he just wants a chat, as you say he doesn't specify why.

Someone on here should give him a bell.

His harrowing meat(less) pie incident has an almost existential quality to it. He's not afraid to ask the big questions that's for sure.

He's also filmed a series of short videos giving a tantalising insight as to just what goes on behind the scenes at some provincial panto or other he's been in. If that doesn't get him back on CBBC I don't know what will. At least he has Fantastic Beats And Where To Find Them to fall back on.*

*Available for hire. Call him at his office (after 10am).

He certainly seems keen for people to contact him in his office (from 10am onwards). Maybe he just wants a chat, as you say he doesn't specify why.
Someone on here should give him a bell.

His harrowing meat(less) pie incident has an almost existential quality to it. He's not afraid to ask the big questions that's for sure.

He's also filmed a series of short videos giving a tantalising insight as to just what goes on behind the scenes at some provincial panto or other he's been in. If that doesn't get him back on CBBC I don't know what will. At least he has Fantastic Beats And Where To Find Them to fall back on.*

*Available for hire. Call him at his office (after 10am).

And this panto seemed to fucking ruin him. What goes on backstage at a panto?!
Thanks for heads up, my productivity is going to be low tomorrow.

And this panto seemed to fucking ruin him. What goes on backstage at a panto?!
Thanks for heads up, my productivity is going to be low tomorrow.
After further investigation the excess all areas panto videos simply consist of an off camera DBP asking various members of the cast 'Who are you and what do you do?', followed by a short reply of who they are and what they do.

It's either off the chart minimalist auterism at work or extremely disappointing and unimaginative. There is no middle ground here.

He also intriguingly says that he has no less than 2 TV shows in the pipeworks - one about game shows and one about ventriloquists and their sinister puppets. He needed his wife to remind him of this as he's obviously been so busy with panto in Hoddeston and running his mobile disco that it slipped his mind. Some boy!

After further investigation the excess all areas panto videos simply consist of an off camera DBP asking various members of the cast 'Who are you and what do you do?', followed by a short reply of who they are and what they do.

It's either off the chart minimalist auterism at work or extremely disappointing and unimaginative. There is no middle ground here.

He also intriguingly says that he has no less than 2 TV shows in the pipeworks - one about game shows and one about ventriloquists and their sinister puppets. He needed his wife to remind him of this as he's obviously been so busy with panto in Hoddeston and running his mobile disco that it slipped his mind. Some boy!

I think I have a new favourite thing and DBP’s twitter!