6 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

I like the last one, where they take something that is allegedly cruel to animals, and replace it with something that encourages self-mutilation and destruction of the environment.

Feed a fed horse is like what they do to calves to get lovely tender veal meat. I'm all in favour, horse meat is usually too tough for my tastes.

On 12/5/2018 at 11:21, Mark Connolly said:

I like the last one, where they take something that is allegedly cruel to animals, and replace it with something that encourages self-mutilation and destruction of the environment.

i'd be more concerned about the pro-Zionist substitution of the overtly anti-semitic "bacon" phrase with one featuring bagels...

1 hour ago, Highland Capital said:

I’ve noticed some people *really* don’t like being unfollowed.

I’ve also noticed that the more followers you have, apparently the more important you are. I was having a rant about something and got called “an angry man” because I “only have 45 followers”. I’m only on twitter so I can keep up to date with the news and stalk famous people. I don’t particularly care how many followers I have.

I’ve also noticed that the more followers you have, apparently the more important you are. I was having a rant about something and got called “an angry man” because I “only have 45 followers”. I’m only on twitter so I can keep up to date with the news and stalk famous people. I don’t particularly care how many followers I have.
You've only got 45 followers? Sakes I need to stop reading your posts as you are obviously irrelevant.

4 hours ago, IainMorton said:

^^^^seething

3 hours ago, Swarley said:
7 hours ago, IainMorton said:

You've only got 45 followers? Sakes I need to stop reading your posts as you are obviously irrelevant.

^^^
Only has 180 followers on Twitter type post.

Kyler Murray, winner of the Heisman Trophy for best college American football player, has been in a Twitter controversy because he was found to have called someone a “faggot” in a tweet. Th offending tweets were sent when he was 14 years old.

14 years old!