15 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

I used to quite enjoy the tweets of @hrtbps but he seems to have stopped tweeting. I can’t find the reason why but folk are saying there’s rumours about him.

What were the rumours?

Just did a search, rumours of him sliding into the DMs of underage girls and being a general sleaze.  I think social media has unhinged a certain sort of man.  I don't know how you'd really define it but I always think of them as like that school teacher who ran away to France with a 14 year old pupil - neckbeard wearing, social sciences educated, accoustic guitar strummers.

Edited by ICTChris

What were the rumours?

Just did a search, rumours of him sliding into the DMs of underage girls and being a general sleaze.  I think social media has unhinged a certain sort of man.  I don't know how you'd really define it but I always think of them as like that school teacher who ran away to France with a 14 year old pupil - neckbeard wearing, social sciences educated, accoustic guitar strummers.

He is a former lo-fi musician and school teacher apparently so make of that what you will.

I'm sorry to report that Agent Scotland has been tweeting again. He posted some made up rubbish about the number of penalties Tavernier has scored this season which various journalists pointed out was completely fabricated. Now, almost a day later, he claims he was fishing. 

Edited by RiG

1 hour ago, RiG said:

I'm sorry to report that Agent Scotland has been tweeting again. He posted some made up rubbish about the number of penalties Tavernier has scored this season which various journalists pointed out was completely fabricated. Now, almost a day later, he claims he was fishing. 

I'm 99.9% certain that's the fellow from Scotzine.

The state aid nutter, John Stevens_PZJ or whatever he calls himself, real name Gary Lenahan from Belfast who got jailed for his bad behaviour at the 2016 Scottish Cup Final is possibly the most disturbed individual on the internet. 

Half his tweets are about child abuse, the remainder exposing Celtic fans who dare use the word '***' and tagging their employers and Police Scotland etc, did similar to me a few weeks back, went onto my Facebook, lifted a picture of me and my 14 year old son, tweeted it and urged his 'fellow bears' to not use me for any plumbing work as the H word has been used a few times on my social media, utter creep and complete zoomer.

1 hour ago, Flybhoy said:

The state aid nutter, John Stevens_PZJ or whatever he calls himself, real name Gary Lenahan from Belfast who got jailed for his bad behaviour at the 2016 Scottish Cup Final is possibly the most disturbed individual on the internet. 

Half his tweets are about child abuse, the remainder exposing Celtic fans who dare use the word '***' and tagging their employers and Police Scotland etc, did similar to me a few weeks back, went onto my Facebook, lifted a picture of me and my 14 year old son, tweeted it and urged his 'fellow bears' to not use me for any plumbing work as the H word has been used a few times on my social media, utter creep and complete zoomer.

Get Tony to sort it.

15 hours ago, Milnzo said:

I see *Ratnamara* has signed up...

I’m taking the credit for this. On Sunday I asked Simon Donnelly to tell McNamara to sign up for Twitter.  By last night he had done so and was being peppered with abuse from all angles. :lol:

9 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

I see Ewan Murray, Keith Jackson and worst of all Neil Cameron, are trying their hardest to be the smuggest this evening.

Three utter cretins. Was this in response to the journalism student who bodied Jackson?

9 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

I see Ewan Murray, Keith Jackson and worst of all Neil Cameron, are trying their hardest to be the smuggest this evening.

Don't slag off our shite journalism, otherwise we'll stop you from getting a job. Grown men!

Couldn’t find that. Just that there were ‘rumours’. He seems to have stopped tweeting altogether. I didn’t agree with everything he said, but I did enjoy his input.

Apparently it goes back years to Tumblr pages involving school aged lassies. I know friends of friends who’ve had him perched in their DMs despite there being like a turboshandy level difference in age.