After a few folks tweeted about Clyde blocking anyone criticising their signing of Goodwillie went to the tweet to witness the car crash. To nobodies surprise came across head creep Gunther in the replies constantly defending Goodwillie on the basis "he's met him and he's a good guy" and that it "was a civil prosecution". Is that utter gimp still on these forums or did he finally get punted?

I seem to remember him getting married

I did one of they twitter's that's destroyed my notifications.  For the purpose of the below I'll admit that I was sad enough to have a wee Google to see where it had ended up (:lol:).  While doing so I found some old tweet I made about Marc Crosas which got absolutely no interaction had been hosted on a site in a story about him

https://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/tenerife-star-crosas-investigated-for-killing-endangered-shark

Kinda weird, you presume something with absolutely no reaction is just forgotten about away on your timeline.  

1 hour ago, itzdrk said:

I did one of they twitter's that's destroyed my notifications.  For the purpose of the below I'll admit that I was sad enough to have a wee Google to see where it had ended up (:lol:).  While doing so I found some old tweet I made about Marc Crosas which got absolutely no interaction had been hosted on a site in a story about him

https://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/tenerife-star-crosas-investigated-for-killing-endangered-shark

Kinda weird, you presume something with absolutely no reaction is just forgotten about away on your timeline.  

Jumping on Baby Shark Phenomenon,imo...