Graham Spiers is embroiled in another Twitter shitstorm after posting a picture of an Orange Order member, mocking him for his appearance. Seemingly the guy has since passed away and there is a lot of anger as a result.

2 hours ago, Hammer Jag said:

Graham Spiers is embroiled in another Twitter shitstorm after posting a picture of an Orange Order member, mocking him for his appearance. Seemingly the guy has since passed away and there is a lot of anger as a result.

I presume the Tweet's already been deleted?

20 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

I’m starting to grow tired of Michael Stewart. It’s not that I disagree with him, but jeez change the record.

It annoys me when I follow someone because of their involvement in something I like (films, football etc), only for them to not post about it whatsoever. 

I know it's their account but think of me. 

On 14/07/2018 at 13:44, Highland Capital said:

I’m starting to grow tired of Michael Stewart. It’s not that I disagree with him, but jeez change the record.

Yup. Very similar.

He's getting too bitter. The anti- England stuff post their (highly amusing) exit got a bit too vitriolic even for me.