Just now, kilbowie2002 said:

Couple things about this video
1) are those all ninjas coming out of nowhere?
2) just how many people were in that 5 seat car???

Just what I was thinking. I think a load of rubber neckers appeared under the smoke to create the illusion.

On 17/07/2010 at 14:56, football_is_academical said:

I recently got Twitter and at times I find it can be a bit boring, I don't have many followers so posting is a waste of time and I usually just read what comedians and football sites are posting.

Do any of you have any recommendations of people I should follow? Whether it be funny or interesting.

For example I would recommend following NotKayBurley as it is quite amusing.

A whore followed me and retweeted one of my tweets on twitter today, does anyone know this person? https://mobile.twitter.com/Shirley22219567 

Bit concerned about it btw.

I usually come across this nonsense on Facebook a couple of times a month, local scumbag couple in dirty laundry airing session. Normally the families have stuck their oar in by now right enough!

They'll be back "in a relationship" by tomorrow and it'll all be deleted.

In April I was staying in the hotel where that Cavalli club is where the brass cookers he's going with are. I went in with the missus one night and it was full of Eastern European darlings and will £ signs in their eyes any time someone walked through the door. The missus soon caught on to what kind of establishment it was and made us leave...

• 2 weeks later...