On 08/02/2017 at 19:35, Flybhoy said:

She was/is.

She was not impressed when she got a facebook request which she innocently accepted then a string of DM's asking her out from someone on here who she described as 'your fucking weirdo internet pals'. I mean as if Pie and Bovril has any creepy c***s on it eh...??

Thank f**k it wasnt WTM, that would have been genuine restraining order material

She's still on my FB.

• 2 weeks later...

I see Laurie Penny is at it again - sends a tweet asking where she can find some petite sized clothes, saying that she wants to know where small Asian women buy their clothes, is monstered by Twitter for it and then sends a series of tweets tearfully apologising while also hand-waving at the cruelty to call-out culture. Utter, complete and total self-absorption.  What a dreary existence.

1 hour ago, Fuctifano said:

I think I'd honestly rather follow 100 "ladz banter " accounts than the likes of Laurie Penny or Robbie Travers. Fortunately I can follow neither.

For me, these accounts are my ladz banter.

I see Laurie Penny is at it again - sends a tweet asking where she can find some petite sized clothes, saying that she wants to know where small Asian women buy their clothes, is monstered by Twitter for it and then sends a series of tweets tearfully apologising while also hand-waving at the cruelty to call-out culture. Utter, complete and total self-absorption.  What a dreary existence.

Wish I could be that level of posh that I was utterly incapable of introspection or self-analysis.

I quite like Laurie Penny but she really doesn't help herself. The tweet she sent was ridiculous.

The likes of her, Helen Lewis and Marie Le Conte really do get it badly from 'Left Twitter' in general though. Don't know if it's *overt* sexism but 'left wing female journalist' doesn't seem like a career conducive to a great experience on Twitter, before you even get to the right-wing weirdos they also attract.

Helen Lewis is a massive, massive TERF and MLC posted a Hillsborough campaigners home address as a GIRUY to Corbyn supporters among loads else so tbh I don't see your point there.

Glad he's got the Union Jack in there. It annoys me how the PC Muslim Liberal Lefties are always trying to stop people talking about how Britain invented Easter.

Ever noticed how hard it is to get a white chocolate Easter egg?