Gambling forum quick questions thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Anyone having bother with the new McBookies site? Logged on this afternoon, was asked to change my password which I did, and placed a bet no problem. Now I can't log back in to remind me of the bet I put on. Free fiver bet anyway which I've probably lost from what I remember, but anyone else having problems? Don't want to start emailing them tonight if they're having loads of bother from folk during the transfer.

• 4 weeks later...
On 23/02/2019 at 22:50, Ned Nederlander said:

Does anyone know what happens to individual player points bets in basketball if that player doesnt play?

For instance, if I bet a player doesn't score over a certain number of points and he doesn't play at all is the bet voided?

If it's like football the bet is voided.

• 1 month later...
6 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

Ladbrokes, Betfred and Bet Victor

Don't use them online and McBookies have stopped using the Betvictor platform. Presumably it's an industry wide thing though, do you just have to upload ID?

• 2 weeks later...
On 30/04/2019 at 15:28, Ned Nederlander said:

I've had these ID requests - the emails claim my accounts will be closed if I dont provide the details ...

I'm thinking that just means I can open new accounts and nab all the new account offers!?

I doubt that very much.

Does anyone bet on transfers?

I remember keeping an eye on the Nzonzi transfer from Sevilla to Roma last summer. He was something like 6/1 to go to Roma, while there were translated Spanish/Italian articles discussing the two sides at advanced stages of negotiations.

I know it's never as easy as it looks but I just found some of the odds last year interesting and was going to try actually betting this time around. Anyone else ever tried this? Mainly for mainland European players.

• 4 weeks later...

How do you do Lay Betting? 

I had £50 on Johnson to be next PM ages ago at 10/1.

He now seems to be odds-on everywhere so wondering if I can bet against him so as to guarantee myself money either way? To complicate things, I seem to have got my account suspended by Betfair. I assume other bookies do lay betting?