Gambling forum quick questions thread

• 4 weeks later...

Just put on my usual six team BTTS and in my hurry to get back to work I've realised there's a 7th line, Stirling-Elgin, which I never put on. If it comes in bar this line would they check my slip and have any leeway?

ETA there's no danger I'm getting back there before 3

Edited by BuddieInDundee

There will be a sign saying 'check your line before you leave' which means it will probably stand. If there's a good national winner and they're in a good mood you might get lucky.

Ah pish, will just spend the next 90 minutes stressing about a Stirling goal.

• 2 weeks later...

I checked the odds on a Ladbrokes betting machine yesterday on a couple of games which were 5/1 and 6/4. I was betting with a voucher so went to the till and asked them to check the odds as one of them was a live game, and they said 6/1 and 8/5. Put on my bet and checked the machine again and the odds were still 5/1 and 6/4. Do you usually get poorer odds on the machines?

• 3 weeks later...

Paddy Power seems to work fine in Marseille. Haven't put a bet on yet but it let me sign in and showed my balance, which they don't do if you're geographically blocked. I'm not trying any others as I've some free bets to use up and I've downloaded a proxy I want to try out before letting them know I'm in France, just in case that jinx's it.

P.S. Bet placed no problems without proxy.

Edited by welshbairn

Cloud vpn app works fine for Mcbookies.

Ps. Great wee free app, really simple, just remember to click the union jack after the globe button to get a UK proxy server.

Edited by welshbairn

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 07/05/2016 at 10:54, welshbairn said:

Cloud vpn app works fine for Mcbookies.

Ps. Great wee free app, really simple, just remember to click the union jack after the globe button to get a UK proxy server.

I couldn't.