Gambling forum quick questions thread

• 2 weeks later...

Well they paid out. The guy I was speaking to said it was a loser. I had to tell him my friend is a manager at another shop and told me it is valid, at which point his manager jumped in and told me it is a winning bet. So I can imagine a few people will go away thinking it's a losing bet when it is a winner. They are only paying out on the Celtic to qualify market though

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

See this cash out malarky. How does it work.

I stuck 4 italian teams to win in an acca yesterday (PaddyPower). Went to see cash out option and i was offered a cash out of £1.80 for my £2 stake before any games were played.

Checked back later when 2 teams were winning and 2 drawing and it said that none of my bets qualified for cash out?

Did all my teams need to have been winning for it to qualify?

Some bookies only offer cash out after the matches have finished. For instance if you were waiting on Man United they would offer you a cash out before the game tonight. I'm not sure if Paddy Power do this but from what you are saying it makes sense.

Secondly, cashing out in this manner is baffling as all it does is lose you value. If you are going to cash out before the Man United game then don't put it on in the first place, just losing yourself money. The only cash out I can understand is in running with ten minutes to go or something like that.

All my games were on at same time. I just thought id try it as i've had next to nae luck with accas this season.

• 2 weeks later...

Probably a bit of a strange question. But are there any online bookies that let me use a different card name to account name?

For example, if I put the account name as Toby Jackson (random name) and all his details, but the cardholders name and details are that of Craig Fulton. Any that people know of would be cool with this?

Probably a bit of a strange question. But are there any online bookies that let me use a different card name to account name?

For example, if I put the account name as Toby Jackson (random name) and all his details, but the cardholders name and details are that of Craig Fulton. Any that people know of would be cool with this?

I've done that for internet shopping before without problems, but not with bookies. I'd try one you don't want to use and see if it works. You should really give Craig back his card back though.. :whistle

If they catch you doing that they will close your account and withhold any winnings. The person gambling must be fully identified due to gambling legislation which means the identification used must match the payment methods. After 1st Novermber when the gambling regulations change they will be more strict on this.

You could just open account a new account as "Craig Fulton".

If they catch you doing that they will close your account and withhold any winnings. The person gambling must be fully identified due to gambling legislation which means the identification used must match the payment methods. After 1st Novermber when the gambling regulations change they will be more strict on this.

You could just open account a new account as "Craig Fulton".

Cool thought that. Will do that, cheers mate.

I had a Trixie on last night, one game, the first, was postponed, thus void. The other two games I lost anyway. Since I only had one double possible should the remainder of the bet on the other two doubles and treble not be refunded? ie. £15 back from the £20 total Trixie? My Bookie says no, because I couldn't have won even if the void game hadn't been postponed. Sounds dodgy to me.