The Next St. Mirren Manager....

You pays your money and you takes your choice...  

450 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

You also forgot to add that your board are in turmoil and sacked your clubs most successful manager ever, for little apparent reason, other than said board turmoil. Great place to be!

Er. The board is certainly not in turmoil, that's TBC-esque "sabre rattling". Gus and Gilmour didn't see eye to eye and the problem was solved. Admittedly one of the directors has gone too but that was down to the sacking of Gus. In fact our board, at present, has never been in such little turmoil.

I bet it's that great stadium you have, the BOD see it every day and think we should have better than Gus, then when they go searching for this better manager they will realise nobody will come because you have a shit club with nobody to put the money into the squad. We may be fucked but we still have a bigger wage budget than you lot, I would imagine even after all the cuts this summer.

A bigger wage budget yet for the last 3 years you've finished below us for 2 of them. As for our stadium, it might not be big but it's existence has not only removed the crippling debts, the same sort of debt that hangs over Killie like Damocles' sword, we now make money from the ground rather than constantly throwing cash at a crumbling wreck not fit for modern football.

We'll see who the club bring in, but Calderwood was your best option this season and he only just squeaked over the line. It remains to be seen whether Gus wants to take over at your place, but currently you are in a far worse position both on and off the field than us.

Back on topic, I'd love to see Adams leave Dingwall but maybe not to another club that could do us damage and you have no chance of tempting Butcher away at this point.

I would want Butcher at the club as much as I would want Pressley. Butcher is a p***k of the highest order after the way he spat the dummy with the Scotland post and the Argentina game. I wouldn't want a manager at the club who cares more about England than the job he's paid to do. I'm surprised the Inverness fans allowed him to f**k you about for so long while he was assistant at Scotland. It was evident once he was given his jotters that he hadn't given it 100% before that.

As for Adams, he's a gamble and as I said above I think he's just had a lucky season or so. I also don't think we would pay the compensation that County would want.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You also forgot to add that your board are in turmoil and sacked your clubs most successful manager ever, for little apparent reason, other than said board turmoil. Great place to be!

I bet it's that great stadium you have, the BOD see it every day and think we should have better than Gus, then when they go searching for this better manager they will realise nobody will come because you have a shit club with nobody to put the money into the squad. We may be fucked but we still have a bigger wage budget than you lot, I would imagine even after all the cuts this summer.

Who said Gus was our most successful manager “EVER” you

7 SPL wins in our last 38 games. Aye Gus was just fuckin brilliant. Gus was on £120,000 a year rolling contract not bad for a skint club

Hope you get the man who had us also the lowest goal scorers in the whole of the uk for two years running.

George Burley for me

If Andy Millen gets appointed i wont be renewing my season ticket

GB for me too.

But I reckon it will be done in a couple of weeks. Just hope that delay doesnt bugger us for the start of next season.

Hope you get the man who had us also the lowest goal scorers in the whole of the uk for two years running.

They already did.

Under Jefferies and Calderwood, Kilmarnock had the worst away goals record for a professional club in the whole of Britain. :lol:

That's with the prolific talents of Burchill and Russell, and the beanpole fanny Kyle, on their books.

I would want Butcher at the club as much as I would want Pressley. Butcher is a p***k of the highest order after the way he spat the dummy with the Scotland post and the Argentina game. I wouldn't want a manager at the club who cares more about England than the job he's paid to do. I'm surprised the Inverness fans allowed him to f**k you about for so long while he was assistant at Scotland. It was evident once he was given his jotters that he hadn't given it 100% before that.

As for Adams, he's a gamble and as I said above I think he's just had a lucky season or so. I also don't think we would pay the compensation that County would want.

I'm not Butcher's biggest fan, largely for the reasons mentioned and often wonder how my fellow ICT fans would feel about him if Dundee's bubble hadn't burst half way through the season. However he is our manager and seems quite committed to the squad he is building, if not the club.

Adams I rate very highly and not just for his cup run, with a slightly bigger squad he could have won the league

Come on man, Gus has gone, we can stop making things up now.

Ric's much feted Far Eastern consortium is set to swoop for the Paisley fuddies, installing Davie Irons to oversee the transformation of the club.

Great material.

Archived