The Next St. Mirren Manager....

You pays your money and you takes your choice...  

450 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

is 'our way' anywhere remotely in the west of Scotland? If so correctafuckingmundo.

If you mean as manager of st mirren then you're just plain fucking wrong.

For the name of f**k can people on here not exercise a fucking ounce of rumour creativity? It's piss fucking poor

Still better than that mutant Millen though.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still better than that mutant Millen though.

really? What at? Being on radio Scotland next season as a summariser/failed manager?

If Millen's given the gig fair enough, it won't be popular due to his connections to 'lucky' but he'll make a decent fist of it. Unlikely though..

is 'our way' anywhere remotely in the west of Scotland? If so correctafuckingmundo.

If you mean as manager of st mirren then you're just plain fucking wrong.

For the name of f**k can people on here not exercise a fucking ounce of rumour creativity? It's piss fucking poor

I'm rarely wrong. ;)

I can confirm that he will be having an interview, whether he gets the job or not is a totally different matter.

I'm rarely wrong. wink.gif

I can confirm that he will be having an interview, whether he gets the job or not is a totally different matter.

You have inside knowledge about whats happening at board meetings I'm well impressed , pity your inside info is a crock of shit.rolleyes.gif

I have been reliably informed Kenny McDowell has applied as the **** have told the majority of their staff to gtf as they cannot afford big wages & payings long term contracts. He may however have to take a pay cut but if this is true and he has applied i would be delighted if he get's the job.

I have been reliably informed Kenny McDowell has applied as the **** have told the majority of their staff to gtf as they cannot afford big wages & payings long term contracts. He may however have to take a pay cut but if this is true and he has applied i would be delighted if he get's the job.

Excellent news.biggrin.gif

I was told from a reliable source yesterday that St Mirren have entered into negotiations with a First Division club for the services of their manager. No name was mentioned.

Was this the same reliable source who told you Stewart Kean was signing for Motherwell back in 2006/7? :lol:

Archived