The Next St. Mirren Manager....

You pays your money and you takes your choice...  

450 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Billy Reid. It will happen. St Mirren are a much bigger club than Accies, They have a tremendous support and giant stadium. Their support must be in the top 11 in the spl on size alone. Tremendous stuff indeed. If Billy were to be offered the job he'd be mad to knock it back. Then there's the playing squad, They regularly finish in the top 11 and must surely be one of the worlds best clubs who are called St Mirren and play in the SPL.

Billy Reid. It will happen. St Mirren are a much bigger club than Accies, They have a tremendous support and giant stadium. Their support must be in the top 11 in the spl on size alone. Tremendous stuff indeed. If Billy were to be offered the job he'd be mad to knock it back. Then there's the playing squad, They regularly finish in the top 11 and must surely be one of the worlds best clubs who are called St Mirren and play in the SPL.

Gosh, you hammies are obsessional about St Mirren, arent you? :lol:

Mediocre at best.

This puts Hamilton into perspective (6:25) tongue.gif

Click

This order

1. Laszlo

2. McDowall

3. Millen

All I can say is don't put money on who will be Saints next manager. As much as most of us seem to want Kenny McDowall i don't think it will happen. Millen has already received a letter telling him to expect to be made redundant. Your first choice is just plain silly :P

All I can say is don't put money on who will be Saints next manager. As much as most of us seem to want Kenny McDowall i don't think it will happen. Millen has already received a letter telling him to expect to be made redundant. Your first choice is just plain silly :P

nah, lazlo would be superb. 'mon the shabba!!

Surprised nobody mentioned this. Laszlo says he'd join St Mirren if we 'match his ambitions'.

Where did he say this?

*Awaits the whoosh*

I'm not inspired by the names mentioned, no one jumps out at you.

I wouldn't mind giving Billy Stark a chance, hopefully the team would try to win a game under him.

Millen.........same old same old.

Adams.........lucky season IMO.

Mixu..........unsure, rotten with hibs but............?

The mad monk............???????? Nuf said.

As for the rest..........piss poor.

Where did he say this?

*Awaits the whoosh*

I'm not inspired by the names mentioned, no one jumps out at you.

I wouldn't mind giving Billy Stark a chance, hopefully the team would try to win a game under him.

Millen.........same old same old.

Adams.........lucky season IMO.

Mixu..........unsure, rotten with hibs but............?

The mad monk............???????? Nuf said.

As for the rest..........piss poor.

Here

Surprised nobody mentioned this. Laszlo says he'd join St Mirren if we 'match his ambitions'.

Exactly why he won't be St Mirren manager. New investment will be available from the new owners but not the kind of money Laszlo would want for rebuilding the squad <_<

Why didn't you just add link in the first place? blink.gif Thanks anyway.

I'm sure he would be good enough if ambitions are met, i highly doubt that would be the case with current board - incoming board.......much the same.

All I can say is don't put money on who will be Saints next manager. As much as most of us seem to want Kenny McDowall i don't think it will happen. Millen has already received a letter telling him to expect to be made redundant. Your first choice is just plain silly tongue.gif

I haven't got a clue as to why anyone would even suggest that fud Laszlo.huh.gif

I haven't got a clue as to why anyone would even suggest that fud Laszlo.huh.gif

He is interested and he is a very good manager. Just ignore last season's (08/09) manager of the year? huh.gif

Someone over on B&WA seems pretty certain that the new man is Arthur Numan, manager of Holland U21s huh.gif

And someone on B&WA states that Gus reckons Millen will get the job. :(

Jim Duffy is heading your way.

is 'our way' anywhere remotely in the west of Scotland? If so correctafuckingmundo.

If you mean as manager of st mirren then you're just plain fucking wrong.

For the name of f**k can people on here not exercise a fucking ounce of rumour creativity? It's piss fucking poor

Archived