Tattoo

last one i got.

just below the wrist on my right hand. will get pics upof the others once i find out where they went / where they are saved to

post-28028-12950191277748_thumb.jpg

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its 4 M's as a ninja star..

its Metallica :D

i didnt use cocoa butter. used to give the missus back rubs with that stuff but it smelt far far too tempting

I'am looking to get one done on my 18th Birthday in 3 weeks time. I would like to get one on my lower right arm saying 1875 or Steven.

Could anyone tell me how sore it will be on my lower right arm.

Thanks

I'am looking to get one done on my 18th Birthday in 3 weeks time. I would like to get one on my lower right arm saying 1875 or Steven.

Could anyone tell me how sore it will be on my lower right arm.

Thanks

Definitely get Steven. It will be really cool and haven't ever seen it done before.

Definitely get Steven. It will be really cool and haven't ever seen it done before.

Cheers!

I'am bit scared of getting it done because i don't know how much pain it will be getting it done.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers!

I'am bit scared of getting it done because i don't know how much pain it will be getting it done.

I love that he thought you were being serious, and created a contraction without removing any letters! :D

That'is cool! Not as cool as getting your own name tattooed on your arm. Especially in this really original font which I too have never seen before...

Name-tattoo-designs-12.jpg

That'is cool! Not as cool as getting your own name tattooed on your arm. Especially in this really original font which I too have never seen before...

What's with the sarcasm guys? Everyone is allowed what ever they want so stop being fucking c***s. f**k sake salty you have a bloody penguin on your arm so you can hardly comment on whats a good idea for a tattoo or not mad.gif

What's with the sarcasm guys? Everyone is allowed what ever they want so stop being fucking c***s. f**k sake salty you have a bloody penguin on your arm so you can hardly comment on whats a good idea for a tattoo or not mad.gif

Lighten the f**k up.

It's very sour apparently. Was recommended to me by a friend oddly enough when i was just sitting eating my daily muffin. He used to have a neighbour called Mrs Smith and she had the best lemon balls! Mrs Smith's lemon balls

Hmm they do look good.

So, to confirm, I will go eat a lemon bawsack :D

He is right though, why the loon with the bad penguin tattoo thinks he can dish out a slagging is beyond me.

The boy can do what he wants, the sarcastic views of me isn't going to change his mind. I would think though, that the simple fact he didn't spot the sarcasm highlights his need to get that particular tattoo. :rolleyes:

The boy can do what he wants, the sarcastic views of me isn't going to change his mind. I would think though, that the simple fact he didn't spot the sarcasm highlights his need to get that particular tattoo. :rolleyes:

I can't argue with you on that to be fair.

• 2 weeks later...

My arm is just about the same, skin/muscle wise as my chest :ph34r:

Going to bite the bullet and go for my left pec. I know it'll be the worst pain I may ever experience but hey, 2 hours of that and it's there for a lifetime. Just hope I don't get run over when I cross the road walking out of the place, I'd be a bit peeved.

Archived