Tattoo

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking to book a Clyde one for just after my 18th. I'm quite skinny and weight about 9 stone, I believe 8 stone is the needed weight?

Looking to get it just about my left pec. It will probably hurt so much I'll scream

Incredible mate

Your leg i take it?

A question for some folk, have been using some gel stuff on my tattoo which is coming along nicely but i have a few spots near my tattoo and i hardly ever get tattoos, why is this?

Nah, my left upper arm.

It's possible that you are allergic to the gel, or the ink isn't taking (if it's a composite sometimes that happens). Switch to Bepanthan as, that's for nappy rash so, it's hypo-allergenic.

Looking to book a Clyde one for just after my 18th. I'm quite skinny and weight about 9 stone, I believe 8 stone is the needed weight?

Looking to get it just about my left pec. It will probably hurt so much I'll scream

You're the same weight as me, don't get it on your ribs as if you're not used to tattoos that will make you scream like a bitch. Mine on my lower leg was killer and although there's not much fat/muscle there, there's still a shitload more than on my chest! I wouldn't even get one on my ribs as I have no fat to soften the pain and I've had seven.

Start with your arm, even if only a small test one to see what your pain threshold is like, to let you judge if you could handle the ribs. If you grit your teeth or anything on your arm, then you know that you couldn't handle the chest one.

You're the same weight as me, don't get it on your ribs as if you're not used to tattoos that will make you scream like a bitch. Mine on my lower leg was killer and although there's not much fat/muscle there, there's still a shitload more than on my chest! I wouldn't even get one on my ribs as I have no fat to soften the pain and I've had seven.

Start with your arm, even if only a small test one to see what your pain threshold is like, to let you judge if you could handle the ribs. If you grit your teeth or anything on your arm, then you know that you couldn't handle the chest one.

Got my first tattoo on my ribs laugh.gif i weigh just under 12 stone and it still stung like a bitch, ask if you can lie down so you dont collapse onto the wee inky pen thing they use

Thinking of getting a few tattoos atm. I want something to do with St.Mirren, but i think getting "smfc 1877" or the crest is a wee bit cheesy. So i think im going to get a bit of the paisley pattern tattooed on the left side of my chest, but in black and white with a wee bit of red. Hopefully that won't be to sore and i can continue it into a half sleeve smile.gif

I have mine booked in and i'm getting it done on my upper arm to start with I want another on the inside of my upper arm but have been told it is really painful, anyone got one there?

My arm is just about the same, skin/muscle wise as my chest :ph34r:

I'll still go with "tadger caught in zip" as a 10/10.

It's not a silly wee 2 or 3 minute sting, it's an affronting 10 minute "help me please, anyone please...stop this pain" gowper. Circumcision by brass slidey thing is not recommended. Gaun the Levi 501 buttons...much safer.

I started a "buttons or zip" thread a while back. I supported zips myself until this very situation was mentioned. I've never done it but I imagine it defines the top of the scale.

I would never get a tattoo myself (age and class) but I reckon that the most pain comes when you sober up and find that you have forever committed yourself to that one-night stand.

I have mine booked in and i'm getting it done on my upper arm to start with I want another on the inside of my upper arm but have been told it is really painful, anyone got one there?

no, but i'm getting this on the inside of my upperarm soon I think. This is the front of my apper arm, which wasn't sore at all, it was a wee bit nippy at most at the soft armpit skin, but that's it.

Archived