Tattoo

my mate got a tattoo on the same day as another mate and they werent telling each other what they got. they were waiting to show them off at the pub later..

i arrived to find the two of them standing slightly apart looking rather sheepish. its only when i saw the tattoos i realised why... they both got their names done

they looked like some sort of gay couple standing there, with their bepanthen covered arms, with matching craig tattoos

laugh.gif

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmmm.... jerry.gif

cheeky bas laugh.gif

its this with the symbols going down the way in album order not stairway order..

lassie had the symbols and asked me if i wanted to climb the stairway to heaven.. cheesy but a rides a ride for all that

51028.jpg

if pic wont work

*countless edits due to this sodding picture milarkey*

• 4 weeks later...

Got a couple booked for the 20th! biggrin.gif Costs a ridiculous amount though. Can book a hour block but costs £80 for that block, im needing two blocks so thats £160! That's more than my shitty apprentice wages accumulates too in a week mad.gif ah wells

Nobody should pay for blocks of hours. It's a daft way to get a tattoo done. What happens is either you get the tattoo rushed or you get it half finished.

Arrange a one off fee for the piece and take as long as it needs.

Nobody should pay for blocks of hours. It's a daft way to get a tattoo done. What happens is either you get the tattoo rushed or you get it half finished.

Arrange a one off fee for the piece and take as long as it needs.

That would be my view too,both the tattoos I've had done this year,I asked how much and agreed a price for them (both £60).I went to a local artists studio to ask about a wrist tattoo was told £80,despite it being far smaller, less work and time than the others.didn't get that one.

This was a 4 at worst, when doing the lining up the top by the tail, as it was right on the bone. The colouring was ticklish and barely merits a 1.

8)

That looks like a picture out of a weans colouring-in book.

• 2 weeks later...

Away to head down for a consultation. Going to get writing down both sides from below the armpit to waist.

Any idea how sore this will be? And how long it will take? About 12 letters in two words on both sides if that helps

It will sting like feck and you will end up like a greeting bairn who's just been told Father Christmas doesn't exist and his Paw's spent all the holiday money on booze, fags and a cheap whore!

Here to help! smile.gif

Cheers! :lol:

well getting both sides done and the guy recommended doing it over two sessions as the ribs are apparently hellish to get tattoos over. Will end up greeting but f**k it, once it's done it's done!

20th December is sesh one so a wee while away

Forgot to post how i got on laugh.gif ribs wasn't too sore actually! Would give it 8.5/10 so for a first tattoo thats not too shabby smile.gif only took 15 minutes aswell so was £20!!!! Desperat to get another one and its only been five days laugh.gif think this may get addictive

Forgot to post how i got on laugh.gif ribs wasn't too sore actually! Would give it 8.5/10 so for a first tattoo thats not too shabby smile.gif only took 15 minutes aswell so was £20!!!! Desperat to get another one and its only been five days laugh.gif think this may get addictive

My Christmas present is a new tattoo!

I want a butterfly, with the body as my star sign symbol, sitting on vine leaves, tattoo'd on my ribs, hopefully it's not too sore.

The worst pain I have ever felt was dislocating my knee cap, during which my femur pushed into my knee joint and snapped my meniscus, which then ended up in the back of my knee joint, meaning I couldn't straighten my leg properly for nine months until they eventually took it out. I knew I was in trouble when the laughing gas in the ambulance didn't seem to be doing anything. It got worse when I realised the morphine at the hospital wasn't really taking the edge off either.

I'd give that one a ten.

I think I just spewed up in my mouth a little there.

Archived