Tattoo

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got two done today. Will post pics when I have removed the cling film and tape :)

You're meant to take the cling film off when you get home... It's only to stop it sticking to your clothes and getting blood on them!

I feel really guilty now. That poor laddy is going to spend the rest of his life looking at that mermaid thinking "it does look like a tranny you know "

She'll be more upset you called her a laddy... especially given she has blonde hair like the tattoo...

So I got my tattoo done yesterday, on my left thigh. I have another one on the right thigh but found this one to be a lot sorer. Here it is...

Who drew that? Stevie Wonder?

I cannot understand why people allow people that can't even draw to permanently ink their skin. :lol:

I know it's all the rage with the sheeple at the moment but so was face shrapnel several years back. None of it looks good.

Who drew that? Stevie Wonder?

I cannot understand why people allow people that can't even draw to permanently ink their skin. :lol:

I know it's all the rage with the sheeple at the moment but so was face shrapnel several years back. None of it looks good.

Tattoos seem to have remained in fashion for some time now. Personally I think a lot of the tattoos I see either look shit and/or are everywhere (like those celtic symbols/crosses and the barbed wire on the arms).

I think my meh attitude to these tattoos is a symptom of the fact I'm now an old square with no life. Sad.

• 2 months later...

Can't quite get my head around tattoos being referred to as a 'fashion'. Whether you like it or not, body art has been around in thousands of years. My late grandfather had tattoos, and his face doesn't spring to mind when I try to picture the average trendy young hipster.

Got three myself, all of which I like.

Archived