Tattoo

I got another tattoo today and it was not that bad,I got Who wants to live forever on the left bicep.It is in memory of my brother who died in 1996 and was a huge Queen fan.

Post a photo of your new tat!

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got some buddhist eyes on my arm a few days ago. Was not as painful as I remember.

:blink: wtf?

Can anyone recomend a good tattooist in Glasgow? And does anyone know if the shops bother about the legal age?

Seriously people, what the fucking fuck? :lol:

Can anyone recomend a good tattooist in Glasgow? And does anyone know if the shops bother about the legal age?

I've never been asked for ID right enough, but i'm 24.....If you look young enough you will be asked for proof of age, i've been in the shop when people have been knocked back.

I would say the shops in the city centre are a dead cert for asking for proof of ID.

What age are you anyway?

I've never been asked for ID right enough, but i'm 24.....If you look young enough you will be asked for proof of age, i've been in the shop when people have been knocked back.

I would say the shops in the city centre are a dead cert for asking for proof of ID.

What age are you anyway?

Paedophile. 17, I can pass for a few years older but not so much that I can get into clubs without ID.

Every single tattoo thread I have read on every forum I have ever visited attracts people that have nothing but disdain for tattoos and ridicule the people that get them.

"Waste of money"

"Why would you stain yourself for life?"

"They all look shite"

"Tattoos are stupid"

Jesus Christ, how about you stop telling people how to live there lives and go live your own?

Paedophile. 17, I can pass for a few years older but not so much that I can get into clubs without ID.

If you do get it done in Glasgow kindly let me know which tattooist did it...

Grass.

Most people understand the need for law enforcement.

Given we licence the tattoo parlours, it would be good to know who are breaking their conditions.

Adam is pretty tall which is why he wouldn't have been ID'd. I'm guessing, even then, he'd have been quite a bit taller than me.

Most people understand the need for law enforcement.

Given we licence the tattoo parlours, it would be good to know who are breaking their conditions.

Adam is pretty tall which is why he wouldn't have been ID'd. I'm guessing, even then, he'd have been quite a bit taller than me.

Ffs Salty get a life.

Every single tattoo thread I have read on every forum I have ever visited attracts people that have nothing but disdain for tattoos and ridicule the people that get them.

"Waste of money"

"Why would you stain yourself for life?"

"They all look shite"

"Tattoos are stupid"

Jesus Christ, how about you stop telling people how to live there lives and go live your own?

:lol: Sorry, I read all your posts in randys voice.

Carry on

Archived