Tattoo

Going to bite the bullet and go for my left pec. I know it'll be the worst pain I may ever experience but hey, 2 hours of that and it's there for a lifetime. Just hope I don't get run over when I cross the road walking out of the place, I'd be a bit peeved.

post-6423-0-31480900-1296398088_thumb.jp

CHOOOOOOOOOOKKKKEE!! :lol: :lol:

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 months later...

Bump.

A good 6 months after I got my first one and I'm convinced it needs re coloured :lol:

I'm considering a second one however. I've always loved the poem "If" by Rudyard Kipling and feel I'm a pretty inspirational person myself (not personally, I believe in it all).

So considering getting the last paragraph on my other pec. I'd love the full poem but it'd cost way too much and wouldn't have the room for it.

Yeah, putting the Bepanthen on it is a chore! The ones on the upper arm don't hurt, wait til you try the lower leg if you're about my size then... the worst part of that was having remove all the hair from both legs below the knee (so they grew in even), I got some of that hair removal cream but didn't have a wee scraper thing... so using a ruler to get it off was beyond the chore of the Bepanthen! :lol: :lol: :lol:

You could have just washed the hair removal cream off in the shower. :D

So considering getting the last paragraph on my other pec. I'd love the full poem but it'd cost way too much and wouldn't have the room for it.

You sure? With those pecs, I'd imagine War and Peace wouldn't be out the question!

Why is it when ever someone gets a tattoo they have to show it of to everyone? Quite often its of something utterly shite done by someone with the artistic talent of a highland cow.

It gets thrust in your face and you are meant to say something nice i suppose, because they have been through pain and suffering and actually paid someone to scar them for life.

I just dont understand it at all, each to their own i suppose. :huh:

Nearly fainted, pain wasn't too bad as I thought. Well worth £60.

Now I can understand why the people that had tattoos before 2003, when the date was corrected are having difficulty admitting Clyde were founded in 1877, but I find it hilarious that people getting new tattoos still go by the wrong date. It's as bad as christians claiming the earth is 6,000 years old! laugh.gif

Clyde lost 1-0 to Third Lanark in the Scottish Cup in September of 1877, it's not really up for debate. It happened.

Now I can understand why the people that had tattoos before 2003, when the date was corrected are having difficulty admitting Clyde were founded in 1877, but I find it hilarious that people getting new tattoos still go by the wrong date. It's as bad as christians claiming the earth is 6,000 years old! laugh.gif

Clyde lost 1-0 to Third Lanark in the Scottish Cup in September of 1877, it's not really up for debate. It happened.

Good game was it?

why the f**k if you are going to get something imprinted on for the rest of your existence would you choose to go to a cheapo tattoo artist.

tatoos in general are shite and that clyde effort is a monstrosity.

That's what I thought...I was looking at the photo thinking it was one of those mistake tattoos then realised it was genuine. laugh.gif

why the f**k if you are going to get something imprinted on for the rest of your existence would you choose to go to a cheapo tattoo artist.

That's one thing I don't get about some folks who get tattoos, if your going to have something on your body for the rest of your life don't scrimp. The amout of times I've told people this and they still end up going to someone called Boab, just because he only charges £30 is frightening.

It was cheap because I knew him, and at that time it was covered in a layer of Bepanthen.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived