Tattoo

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

About a year ago I was out in Glasgow with my mate Kerr and his flatmates at Uni. We had a bet of whoever out of the 7 of us didn't get a pull tonight would have to get a tattoo. Kerr is a man of his word so we all fairly drunkenly headed to a tattoo parlour. Didn't know what to get so he decided to get his flatmate Andrews face on his leg. :o We all had to chip in as it cost £240 I think.

post-8626-12933033823234_thumb.jpg

About a year ago I was out in Glasgow with my mate Kerr and his flatmates at Uni. We had a bet of whoever out of the 7 of us didn't get a pull tonight would have to get a tattoo. Kerr is a man of his word so we all fairly drunkenly headed to a tattoo parlour. Didn't know what to get so he decided to get his flatmate Andrews face on his leg. :o We all had to chip in as it cost £240 I think.

Was that not his back? Or is he from Ross-shire? :P

• 2 weeks later...

My tattoo i got today. 2/10 for soreness. Was a we tingle on the bicep

That looks like your forearm... why was the tingle on your bicep?

I need to get another one but I can't decide what/where I want yet... tempted just to get a baby penguin to go with it's dad but I'd kinda like them to be standing on something as he's just sort of on my arm rather than in a scene!

Looks a bit like him - maybe after a house fire or some other sort of serious accident.

Got this last January wasn't sore at all, 2/10.

The one I got on my forearm was much sorer, probably 6/10, particularly at my wrist.

I have one about there except on the outside of my leg, that being said there ain't any padding there (you seem as though you've got quite a bit more to take the pain away from the nerves).

It was by far sorer than any of the five on my arms!

I have one about there except on the outside of my leg, that being said there ain't any padding there (you seem as though you've got quite a bit more to take the pain away from the nerves).

It was by far sorer than any of the five on my arms!

Are you calling me fat? tongue.gif

Im just all bone :lol: and it still never hurt. The guy was glad i had "good" skin. Didnt complain as was fine. Getting a bit bored keeping putting stuff to keep my tattoo moisturised

Yeah, putting the Bepanthen on it is a chore! The ones on the upper arm don't hurt, wait til you try the lower leg if you're about my size then... the worst part of that was having remove all the hair from both legs below the knee (so they grew in even), I got some of that hair removal cream but didn't have a wee scraper thing... so using a ruler to get it off was beyond the chore of the Bepanthen! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Had my penguin tattoo finished, put in the Aurora Australis and a bit of a foreground with rocks, sea and a wee penguin on a rock. Took another two hours, but it's all done. :)

Will put up a picture later as I need a nap before I start studying as I woke up wide awake at 5 this morning and ended up playing Pinball FX which I was far better than usual at for some reason and got three achievements in! :lol:

Archived