Tattoo

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The elbows fine...it's the areas that don't really get exposed to the sun/light that hurt the most. The inside of the wrist/cuff is pretty sore. The chest was quite nippy

I have 4 tattoo's and the one today was really sore,Also have one on the inside of my wrist and it was ok.

Got some shading done yesterday, he went over my shoulder bone and it tickled like f**k haha. It got pretty nippy at the armpit area though...one more sitting and i think i'll be done biggrin.gif

• 2 months later...

Away to head down for a consultation. Going to get writing down both sides from below the armpit to waist.

Any idea how sore this will be? And how long it will take? About 12 letters in two words on both sides if that helps

Away to head down for a consultation. Going to get writing down both sides from below the armpit to waist.

Any idea how sore this will be? And how long it will take? About 12 letters in two words on both sides if that helps

Away ye go and just get it done if you want it rather than whinging on here about how sore it may or may not be. Let's be honest, I someone posts on here "Oh, that'll really hurt!" is it going to stop you going and getting it?

Away ye go and just get it done if you want it rather than whinging on here about how sore it may or may not be.

Let's be honest, I someone posts on here "Oh, that'll really hurt!" is it going to stop you going and getting it?

Wasn't whinging was just asking fuckwit! And no it wouldnt

Wasn't whinging was just asking fuckwit! And no it wouldnt

It will sting like feck and you will end up like a greeting bairn who's just been told Father Christmas doesn't exist and his Paw's spent all the holiday money on booze, fags and a cheap whore!

Here to help! smile.gif

Tearing your ankle ligaments is about an 8/10 on the pain threshold. It happened to me last monday, for the 3rd time in about the last 5 years and trust me, it's not in any way shape or form pleasant.

Nah, that's about a 7. I did it playing football, and it's sore as f**k, but....

I dislocated my shoulder (the full, ball-out-the-socket dislocation too) playing rugby when the entire pack landed on me, swinging my left arm right around and pinning it across my shoulder blades. I was lying facing right, and could see both my right and left hands, almost together close to my face, but with my left coming round to the right around my back. My collar bone dislocated at the same time.

That was about a 9. Subsequent dislocations (three of them) have been about an 8. One of them I was two miles from home in the middle of nowhere and I passed out trying to get back. Eventually got there, and I have to say my dog, who looked like Lassie after all, was absolutely no fucking help whatsoever.

The worst pain I have ever felt was dislocating my knee cap, during which my femur pushed into my knee joint and snapped my meniscus, which then ended up in the back of my knee joint, meaning I couldn't straighten my leg properly for nine months until they eventually took it out. I knew I was in trouble when the laughing gas in the ambulance didn't seem to be doing anything. It got worse when I realised the morphine at the hospital wasn't really taking the edge off either.

I'd give that one a ten.

Standing on a plug IS disproportionately painful, but still no more than a 6.

I don't have any tattoos.

It will sting like feck and you will end up like a greeting bairn who's just been told Father Christmas doesn't exist and his Paw's spent all the holiday money on booze, fags and a cheap whore!

Here to help! smile.gif

Cheers! :lol:

well getting both sides done and the guy recommended doing it over two sessions as the ribs are apparently hellish to get tattoos over. Will end up greeting but f**k it, once it's done it's done!

20th December is sesh one so a wee while away

FUCKING MORON has 12 letters over two words... :ph34r:

So it does. That's interesting. Why would anyone get that tattoo'd to them though?

Why would anyone get their name tattooed on themselves? They would be better with my suggestion, as that's what everyone will think when they see them anyway.

Why would anyone get their name tattooed on themselves? They would be better with my suggestion, as that's what everyone will think when they see them anyway.

I agree.

That's why I'm not getting my name, I'm getting something personal which means alot to me

mmm, i'm with 11thHour on this one, I've found the shading to be slightly more painful than the outline. Although I think after about 10mins I settle to the pain and don't really feel it as much.

to add to the thread though...

Upper arm - 3/10 outline 4/10 shading

im with accies1 here my 1st one was 2 1/2 hours of outline which i felt snd the shading was apiece o piss (right forearm) and that was with various colours (lion rampant on shield with a slatire background)

2nd (believe in chinese) and 3rd (metallica ninja star with a red outline) the outline again and that was one on either wrist

4th not finished. but i have pulled cause of it..

zep iv symbols on left fore arm (guy with lantern to be added around symbols with lanterncoming onto my chest) biggrin.gif

Archived