Rangers investigated

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You concentrate on your fizzy pop league failings.

:lol:

Again, this thread has nothing to do with Partick Thistle, its about Rangers financial woes.

Also, you don't need to be a genius to realise that Rangers have debt's due to various creditors to the tune of £31 million, and may have unpaid tax bills due as well if the OP's story turns out to be correct; logically, with the best players leaving in the summer to service this debt, Rangers will struggle even more than usual in Europe, and are likely to do so domestically against Celtic to boot. Further inevitable failings in Europe from Rangers will damage the coefficient, and given that even next seasons SPL winners aren't guaranteed entry to the group stages, it causes all sorts of potential woes should Rangers "do a Kaunas" yet again, which is a distinct possibility. And thats assuming that Rangers can retain the title with a threadbare squad after losing what few talented players are at Ibrox as it is.

Feel free to challenge any of this statement, or the others attacking the financial situation at Ibrox, without resorting to calling people luvvies/jute minks/thick perthshire farmers or any other of your hilarious, witty insults!

Anyway, you've got it wrong, it's the Rangers money men who have a tepid grasp of economics, that's why they're up shit creek financially.

Olic scores to ensure Rangers are in the group stages for the Champions League. Print that. 8)

Good stuff, that'll cut down that mountain of debt a wee bit.

Maybe other teams could be as successful if they didn't sign shite from the 33rd team? :lol:

If Porstmouth are getting it tight then Rangers should expect no favours from HER MAJESTY'S revenue and customs.

If she shuts them doon will her picture still be up at Ibrox?

The press have deliberatley not investigated this story.Can you imagine if it was any other club apart from Rangers?

They would be all over it.Its coming to the point that Murray does not own anything or anybody apart from the press.

Mon the HMRC!!!

You concentrate on your fizzy pop league failings.

You're an absolute fucking nugget. I don't normally play the 'you give my club a bad name' card that often but you are seriously a shambles of a person to have any sort of association with and I don't like that I do. It's just post after post after post of utter shite and nobody's more sick of it than the half decent Rangers fan on here.

Support another team, we don't want you. And yes, I speak for every Rangers fan past, present and future in all discovered and undiscovered dimensions.

xx

Donald Findlay will be loving this as no doubt he will be brought along to defend the club if it goes to court

The question will be is it tax avoidance or tax evasion. If its the latter then several people at Ibrox could be in a bit of bother (Please let it be Martin Bain and deport Novo at the same time :lol: )

I would imagine directors at Celtic and Hearts will not be sleeping too well tonight either and with their past record I would imagine Dundee would have been at it during the Marr period when there were a lot of overseas players on mega money

You're an absolute fucking nugget. I don't normally play the 'you give my club a bad name' card that often but you are seriously a shambles of a person to have any sort of association with and I don't like that I do. It's just post after post after post of utter shite and nobody's more sick of it than the half decent Rangers fan on here.

Support another team, we don't want you. And yes, I speak for every Rangers fan past, present and future in all discovered and undiscovered dimensions.

xx

You should see IXI THE ONE IXI / LOL @ Celtics first few hundred posts on here; he went from being a stout Dumbarton fan to acting like he's been a diehard bluenose all his life :lol: :lol: :lol:

He even had a go at gloryhunters going to the Celtic - Dumbarton cup game a good while back, before starting to support Rangers, would you believe :lol:

I feel kinda bad for those decent Ranger's fans, who've loved the club from the day they were born and live within a reasonable distance of Ibrox and feel a real connection to the club, right or wrong, having to put up with shitebags like him assosciating themselves with the club not because they love the team, but purely to make up for their own inadequacies/being a virgin/so they can say they support a successful team.

xx

Nobody cares what you think you thick alias :lol:

Archived