Rangers investigated

While not a good thing for Rangers given the current state the club finds itself in financially, other clubs will be investigated with regards to this as well.

No doubt someone is going to be left picking up a massive bill at the end of this but the question is who?

Provided it's not their bankers, as one article suggests (and thus, the public)... I'm happy. Clubs can sink in their mountains of tax, if necessary...

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Provided it's not their bankers, as one article suggests (and thus, the public)... I'm happy. Clubs can sink in their mountains of tax, if necessary...

Why would the bank be liable for any outstanding tax liability?

Why would the bank be liable for any outstanding tax liability?

I presume whoever wrote the article - probably prompted by whoever they were interviewing - imagines that the bank would be required to put up a bond or guarantee on any repayment which could, otherwise, simply be an outstanding debt. It would be very unlikely to happen, granted.

Ouch.

Obviously nothing's official, yet, but if Rangers have to add a massive wad of unpaid tax bills to their already hefty mountain of debt, then they'll be in massive, massive trouble (or rather, even more trouble than they are already)

I'll not laugh until its confirmed, though.

I would end myself laughing if Rangers end up going into administration within the next week or two and get points docked to hand Celtic the title, despite Anthony Mowbray's miserable time there, though. :lol:

Ouch.

Obviously nothing's official, yet, but if Rangers have to add a massive wad of unpaid tax bills to their already hefty mountain of debt, then they'll be in massive, massive trouble (or rather, even more trouble than they are already)

I'll not laugh until its confirmed, though.

I would end myself laughing if Rangers end up going into administration within the next week or two and get points docked to hand Celtic the title, despite Anthony Mowbray's miserable time there, though. laugh.gif

laugh.gif would be the ultimate irony wouldn't it, if they went into admin on 7th May... retrospectively making the 'dead-rubber derby' a 'title decider'!!

I bet the Rangers board will be watching the TV closely tonight. If Lyon win the Champions League, they're possibly well up the proverbial creek.

Maurice Edu £2.6m

Pedro Mendes £3m

Sasa Papac £460,000

Lee McCulloch £2.25m

Steven Davis £3m

Kevin Thomson £2m

Kris Boyd £400,000

Nacho Novo £450,000

Steven Naismith £1.9m

Steven Whittaker £3m

Kenny Miller £2m

Demarcus Beasley £700,000

Madjid Bougherra £2.5m

Kyle Lafferty £3.25m

TOTAL £27.26million

Exactly how shite a manager is Walter Smith

At Fir Park a few months ago he put a team out which cost £17million against a team which cost £110,000 in transfer fees and STILL needed a shocking linesmans decision to scrape a draw.

Miracle worker with no money my arse.

Maurice Edu £2.6m

Pedro Mendes £3m

Sasa Papac £460,000

Lee McCulloch £2.25m

Steven Davis £3m

Kevin Thomson £2m

Kris Boyd £400,000

Nacho Novo £450,000

Steven Naismith £1.9m

Steven Whittaker £3m

Kenny Miller £2m

Demarcus Beasley £700,000

Madjid Bougherra £2.5m

Kyle Lafferty £3.25m

TOTAL £27.26million

Exactly how shite a manager is Walter Smith

At Fir Park a few months ago he put a team out which cost £17million against a team which cost £110,000 in transfer fees and STILL needed a shocking linesmans decision to scrape a draw.

Miracle worker with no money my arse.

You don't have any grass on your park you absolute shambles of a club :lol:

Hahaha dream on numptie bawbag lmao goan stick yer helmet on an help oot doon easter rd ya daftie lmao lol

I'm sorry, I don't speak "moron", can someone translate this into English for me?

You don't have any grass on your park you absolute shambles of a club :lol:

Champions you thick Hammy 8)

I'm loving how you don't have any real response to folk pointing out the bleak future Rangers have, so you resort to the same tired insults you always end up using :lol:

Rangers may be champions now, but just watch as the club goes into meltdown within the next few months and all of the "loyal" support drift away when the club need them most. The best part is, this isn't even wishful thinking, its an inevitability. :D

Quick question; if Rangers go into administration, will you go back to supporting Dumbarton? Just curious.

laugh.gif would be the ultimate irony wouldn't it, if they went into admin on 7th May... retrospectively making the 'dead-rubber derby' a 'title decider'!!

I bet the Rangers board will be watching the TV closely tonight. If Lyon win the Champions League, they're possibly well up the proverbial creek.

If Rangers go into administration there will be no Champions League for them next year anyway. laugh.gif

I'm sorry, I don't speak "moron", can someone translate this into English for me?

I'm loving how you don't have any real response to folk pointing out the bleak future Rangers have, so you resort to the same tired insults you always end up using :lol:

Rangers may be champions now, but just watch as the club goes into meltdown within the next few months and all of the "loyal" support drift away when the club need them most. The best part is, this isn't even wishful thinking, its an inevitability. :D

Quick question; if Rangers go into administration, will you go back to supporting Dumbarton? Just curious.

Rangers will be about long after Firhill has been bulldozed for immigrant housing.

Good to see the forum's resident blue swampies have reacted in a non-deflectionary manner to their tax evasion. Call KPMG in to shut them down.

Rangers will be about long after Firhill has been bulldozed for immigrant housing.

:rolleyes:

Rangers owe Murray International Holdings £108 million. The £30million being quoted is only the debt owed to Lloyds and really should be lumped together. £140million in debt.roflcopter.

There is no way Murray can afford to write that off anymore. Rangers are fucking fucked. Its very funny. :lol: :lol:

Archived