New manager at New Abbey?

Abbeyvale are always just happy to plod along keeping players past there cell by date

*Cell by date?

Won a cup and finished top 6 last season? Struggled for form a bit this year but bedding in a lot of young players with bucket loads of potential.

Strange post.

lee true, Clarke chambers, big cammy, Mellon, baxter, lovey and of course the Clark brothers Alan and Stuart, particularly the older brother who plays instead of younger fitter and more gifted players. You still have it mallo few years in you yet.

I've watched vale a few times this season and they have been unlucky, not a patch on last season. But have a good mix of youth and experience. They have lost some key players Ben Irving was too good for them, young cooper and Darren I think there were called? But as I said a good mix and they will be safe from relegation into Sunday's this season.

lee true, Clarke chambers, big cammy, Mellon, baxter, lovey and of course the Clark brothers Alan and Stuart, particularly the older brother who plays instead of younger fitter and more gifted players. You still have it mallo few years in you yet.

Lee True retired last year, Clarke played with Crichton past two seasons, cammy hardly played this year.

The Clark brothers :lol: . Fair play thats a belter.

Archived