Best Android Apps

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How many elements has everyone managed to get in Alchemy? I just downloaded it today and I'm finding it fiendishly difficult but very addictive. I only have 38 so far which is pretty poor I think.

EDIT: Make that 50. Still finding it immensely hard though!

Source code for Ice Cream Sandwich(new OS) released today, now available for download.

*Should point out, this doesn't mean you can actually use it yet, but it means it will be available for everyone to download fairly soon.

Define "fairly soon"

Google releasing the source code doesnt really mean an awful lot, in terms of Over the Air "official" updates. Each manufacturer needs to add their own stuff, then each carrier. It can take months for this to happen, if it ever does.

It does mean the modding community have somewhere to start, but I think most of them had already got their hands on ICS source code anyway

83, and I started playing it last night.the hardest bit is remembering what combinations you've tried and what you haven't!

I have 180 odd, it is too hard

That's me up to 106. A few of us in work are playing it so got one or two from them but mostly my own work (honest)!

It has taken me forever to get some that should be simple but I have some seriously bizarre things. Quetzacoatl has to be the strangest.

That's me up to 106. A few of us in work are playing it so got one or two from them but mostly my own work (honest)!

It has taken me forever to get some that should be simple but I have some seriously bizarre things. Quetzacoatl has to be the strangest.

I've not found anything yet that it will combine with, and I'm in the 160s now. It's apparently not a terminal element though, so there's got to be something. The golems are odd, too, but they don't fit together or with anything else so far. Irritating!

• 3 weeks later...

Its probably been mentioned in the last 18 pages, but I bought theft-aware today after trialling it. If your phone's rooted, its totally invisible on the phone, and you can get it to do loads of cool james bond-esque stuff to get your phone back.

£3 well spent!

There is a free flashlight app that turns your phones camera flash into a pretty bright torch

It has a pretty cool strobe light thing on it as well. I don't know when I'd ever use that, but it's still cool.

There is a free flashlight app that turns your phones camera flash into a pretty bright torch

Flashlight came as an in-built app in the upgrade to Andriod 2.2 for me...

Handy as f*ck, use it all the time.

Archived