Things that have happened since Dundee FC won the Scottish Cup

Gibby82

there have been 12 unsuccessful assassination attempts on U.S. Presidents

and 1 successful

Self proclaimed "greatest nation on earth" with a one in 13 success rate. Fucking pathetic.

Yugoslavia was constructed from the ruins of war, destroyed, held under communist rule, descended into a bloody, genocidal civil war, and broke up again.

And is still in a far better nick than the city of Dundee.

The last paragraph of your statement is a tadge harsh, I feel, VT. Seeing as I have been to several places in the Balkans, and in no way biased being from Dundee, I can honestly say pristinia Kosovo is one the biggest shit holes, top 5 easy, I've ever experienced. Sarajevo is worth a visit though especially the old part of the city, even if it does have a Celtic pub!

By all means continue with the thigh slapping laughter at my teams woeful cup record, but please don't make unfair comparisons with my city. Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...

United have 2 (from 10 Finals :( ) from 88 appearances, both in last 20 years :wub:8)

Dundee have 1 (from 5 Finals) in 108 appearances, 104 years ago before United first appeared in the competition :)

So we've won 20% each then?

The land speed record in 1910 was a 'whopping' 131mph compared to the current record of 760mph.

The crossword puzzle was invented in 1913.

Get a grip Dundee eh!