Did you know......?

Did you know......

That if you allowed for 5% of the active posters on this forum not being resident in Scotland, for every 409 people you walk past in the streets of Scotland, 1 will be an active poster on P&B..............

Interesting.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you know......

That if you allowed for 5% of the active posters on this forum not being resident in Scotland, for every 409 people you walk past in the streets of Scotland, 1 will be an active poster on P&B..............

Interesting.

Sorry i have to call bullshit on this one. :D Did you take into consideration tourists and particular areas where there will be more P+B users?

did you know.

'it would freeze the balls off a brass monkey' is nothing rude! a brass monkey is actually the square based pyramid formation of what cannonballs were stored.

Wrong.

That the British Army doesn't have a "Royal" prefix like the Royal Navy & Royal Air Force as the first professional British Army was formed under Oliver Cromwell, thus not formed under a Royal Charter

Also, Cromwell's "New Model Army" is the subject iof Elvis Costello & The attractions "Oliver's Army"

They aren't called crab sticks anymore, they're now seafood sticks. They have a wee bit of crab in them but not much.

Actually, since 1995 manufacturers have been obliged to label them 'crab flavoured' sticks.

Another one of those same time tomorrow.

My fact of the day, in Denmark, Danish pastries are known as Vienna bread.

Actually, since 1995 manufacturers have been obliged to label them 'crab flavoured' sticks.

Another one of those same time tomorrow.

My fact of the day, in Denmark, Danish pastries are known as Vienna bread.

Did you know that in Denmark they use bacon as a currency?

Archived