Final Fantasy VII Remake

Gaz

Better graphics , for me, would only probably make it worse. The shit graphics and lack of sound is why you get attatched to it, as it leaves alot to your own interpretation a wee bit like you do with a book. That'll no doubt sound silly, but I honestly don't see what a remake can add to it.

Better graphics , for me, would only probably make it worse. The shit graphics and lack of sound is why you get attatched to it, as it leaves alot to your own interpretation a wee bit like you do with a book. That'll no doubt sound silly, but I honestly don't see what a remake can add to it.

i agree

i only want a remake cos i don't have my playstation copy anymore.

f**k a REMAKE. just bring it out for todays consoles, xbox arcade or something

i agree

It's already out on today's consoles :huh:

i agree

You can get it for PS3 or PSP on the playstation network.

If you have a copy of FFVII and an older PSP with custom firmware on it, you can also rip the discs to an ISO file and put them on a PSP memory stick and play them on it that way.

• 5 years later...

Update the graphics

Orchestral sound

Fix the translation errors

Expand the content in places like Gold Saucer

Above all - go back to the ATB system. DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE MESS WITH THE BATTLE SYSTEM

Update the graphics

Orchestral sound

Fix the translation errors

Expand the content in places like Gold Saucer

Above all - go back to the ATB system. DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE MESS WITH THE BATTLE SYSTEM

I agree with all of this.. but ESPECIALLY the battle system point.

No need to touch it, they messed around with it in the newer games and ruined it.

It was almost perfect, LEAVE IT ALONE!!!!

My favourite game of all-time, perhaps because I was at the right age when it came out. Someone bought me a copy of it and a PS1 cheaply a few years back but there was a point early in the game that it just wouldn't go past, was very annoyed. Would love to play a remake!

I notice some people have been talking about which was the best in the series upthread (years ago, right enough, but the thread became current again...). Still think VII is best personally but have a lot of time for IX, which I *really* enjoyed as well. Didn't like VIII nearly as much and never really bothered with the newer ones.

If you have a copy of FFVII and an older PSP with custom firmware on it, you can also rip the discs to an ISO file and put them on a PSP memory stick and play them on it that way.

Or, if you have a copy and a working ps1....