Elite Ice Hockey League

Zanetti

Can you keep going to Braehead then mate please? Haha! You can't head it, but you can kick it, but you just can't kick it into the goal however if it hits your skate and goes in, it's allowed. You can 'hand pass' in defensive zone, but you can't hand pass anywhere else, you can only catch and put directly down. Still, should have diving headered it for the banter! Haha!

• 3 weeks later...

Yup, Fife really are on a good run of form. Players who were struggling for form a couple months back are on fire just now. Especially Fulton and Reber.

This is my first year watching ice hockey and I can't emphasis enough how much more entertaining it is compared to the football. The whole experience is based on the fans enjoyment.

Hopefully the Flyers can keep there form going and overtake Hull or Cardiff for a playoff spot!

Yup, Fife really are on a good run of form. Players who were struggling for form a couple months back are on fire just now. Especially Fulton and Reber.

This is my first year watching ice hockey and I can't emphasis enough how much more entertaining it is compared to the football. The whole experience is based on the fans enjoyment.

Hopefully the Flyers can keep there form going and overtake Hull or Cardiff for a playoff spot!

It's my first year at the hockey as well. If you look at it £ for £ against whats served up at Starks Park then it doesn't even compare.

The whole hockey experience is much better value for money. Maybe Doncaster and his troop of fannies could do with analysing where they are going wrong. It's no surprise that the Rovers had under 1500 on Saturday but there was over 2000 at FIA for the Braehead match on Saturday.

If you look at the home crowds for Braehead, they are getting over 3000 for most games, Just along the road St Mirren are struggling to drawn much more in the SPL!

Dundee could have the conference wrapped up by next week. A joy to watch this season and fully deserve to be in the position that we are in.

Agreed, Dundee have been a good side this year, have fell away slightly in the second half but overall a good side to watch. I have enjoyed all the games with the Stars this year

Agreed, Dundee have been a good side this year, have fell away slightly in the second half but overall a good side to watch. I have enjoyed all the games with the Stars this year

Had some tough injuries to deal with but credit to the team, they have kept battling. A great 4-1 win for Dundee over Nottingham last night while Braehead went down to Edinburgh 2-0.

• 2 weeks later...

Clan-Flyers game as good as sold out now! Biggest attendance for a good few years for an all Scottish tie?

Probably. 3000+. Glad I got tickets online for this. Pick them up at the box office. Sacked the rovers tomorrow to go through in the afternoon and do a bit shopping too. Looking forward to it

Yeh I'm exactly the same. What section are you in? I managed to get one of the last few in Section H. Should be a great Flyers crowd heading, through.

Section G unfortunately. Not too far along from H. Should be a great atmosphere.